User Image

Happy New Year, Gaians! I'm not sure what your resolution was for the year, but I hope it was a fantastic goal and you're trying your best to reach it! Not to brag, but I'm pretty sure that this humble-yet-particularly-dashing Kitten Star picked the greatest resolution of them all. My New Year Resolution isn't an aspiration at all: it's a brand new chance item full of amazing new treasures!

User Image

Open up my New Year Resolution for a shot at the celebratory new Lisa the Baby Alpaca, Gregory the Baby Giraffe, Starlight Carouser, Toast to You, Astra: Celebration Fireworks, Momo the Momonga, or even the lovely and impressive O'holy Blessing!

Join the celebration by picking up your own New Year Resolution and trying your luck! I'll be here in La Victoire, pondering how to make this year even more fabulous and amazing than the last! Goodbye forever, 2014. In with the amazing new releases! Hurray!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!