FuchsiaSinclair
Seductive Pikachu
FuchsiaSinclair
Seductive Pikachu
Draw for me?!~....

Username: Slushy Snow
Ref/Tektek: Me My boyfriend
What do you want?: Chibi couple
Any specific pose?: I would like us kissing, with my arms around his shoulders and his hands on my hips, kind of like a side profile. He is taller than me, since I'm 5"5 and he's 5"10.
Cost?: Rosamund's Grace +2b pure?
Also, my hair is really short, my bangs are way longer than the rest of my hair. His hair is shorter on the sides, but not as short as mine.

ive got the pose down but have no idea on earth what styles for clothing you two wear so coming up with outfits is a bit tricky for me. could you either build an avi that has the style of clothes you guys wear or send full body pics or describe what you guys wear.. head shot pics don't show clothes lol....

Yeah I was wondering about that. I'll make some avi's, since I don't have any full body pics

okies i shall wait :3

Alrighty. I got some in my previous post 3nodding
FuchsiaSinclair
Kawaiiko Ashley
Sooo cuuute! > o<
thank you sweatdrop

mhmmm! subscribed to this thread so I can earn more and then offer a whole lot more than 5 bil for a chibi couple!! (/ ^ u^)

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Seductive Pikachu
FuchsiaSinclair
Seductive Pikachu
FuchsiaSinclair
Seductive Pikachu
Draw for me?!~....

Any specific pose?: I would like us kissing, with my arms around his shoulders and his hands on my hips, kind of like a side profile. He is taller than me, since I'm 5"5 and he's 5"10.
Also, my hair is really short, my bangs are way longer than the rest of my hair. His hair is shorter on the sides, but not as short as mine.

ive got the pose down but have no idea on earth what styles for clothing you two wear so coming up with outfits is a bit tricky for me. could you either build an avi that has the style of clothes you guys wear or send full body pics or describe what you guys wear.. head shot pics don't show clothes lol....

Yeah I was wondering about that. I'll make some avi's, since I don't have any full body pics

thanks.. i have the sketch done .. please review it so i know this is alright the pose is just a tad different then what you decribed.. but only because its kinda difficult to get chibis close like you wanted without making it look crammed together.. i usually message people at this point but your setting denied me to send you one lol

heres the wip
User Image

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kawaiiko Ashley
FuchsiaSinclair
Kawaiiko Ashley
Sooo cuuute! > o<
thank you sweatdrop

mhmmm! subscribed to this thread so I can earn more and then offer a whole lot more than 5 bil for a chibi couple!! (/ ^ u^)

why thank you smile .. feel free to order when ever if you want to.
Draw for me?!~....

Username: Katelyn or lxl Princess Oceana lxl
Ref/Tektek: User Image <-- Mine User Image <-- My Boyfriend
What do you want?:Chibi couple please <3
Any specific pose?: I'd like to have me and him back to back and making a Heart with our hands to make a heart together, as we both are shyly blushing but happy,(I'd Also like our Real names on the art too if you could please c:, Katelyn and Aaron or Princess Katelyn and Prince Aaron, you can choose)
Cost?: I was thinking 6 or 7bil I can do 10 but It'll take me awhile to get that high cause I only have almost 7bil at the moment.
FuchsiaSinclair
Kawaiiko Ashley
FuchsiaSinclair
Kawaiiko Ashley
Sooo cuuute! > o<
thank you sweatdrop

why thank you smile .. feel free to order when ever if you want to.

mhmm c: and I will!
good luck getting more customers and other nice stuff!! o uo

Demonic Sex Symbol

FuchsiaSinclair
Seductive Pikachu
FuchsiaSinclair
Seductive Pikachu
FuchsiaSinclair
Seductive Pikachu
Draw for me?!~....

thanks.. i have the sketch done .. please review it so i know this is alright the pose is just a tad different then what you decribed.. but only because its kinda difficult to get chibis close like you wanted without making it look crammed together.. i usually message people at this point but your setting denied me to send you one lol

heres the wip
User Image

Yet it looks very nice, and really cute whee
lxl Princess Oceana lxl
Draw for me?!~....

Any specific pose?: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/65/8c/5e658c5c490989cf9bc73afe7beafc01.jpg <--(like this but with their backs together and well a lot cuter xD <3 ) I'd like to have me and him back to back and making a Heart with our hands to make a heart together, as we both are shyly blushing but happy,(I'd Also like our Real names on the art too if you could please c surprised h and he is a bit taller then me. I'm 5'3 and he's 5'10(I think) , Katelyn and Aaron or Princess Katelyn and Prince Aaron, you can choose)
Cost?: I was thinking 6 or 7bil I can do 10 but It'll take me awhile to get that high cause I only have almost 7bil at the moment.

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Seductive Pikachu
FuchsiaSinclair
Seductive Pikachu
FuchsiaSinclair
Seductive Pikachu

heres the wip
User Image

Yet it looks very nice, and really cute whee

thank you smile

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
lxl Princess Oceana lxl
lxl Princess Oceana lxl
Draw for me?!~....

Any specific pose?: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/65/8c/5e658c5c490989cf9bc73afe7beafc01.jpg <--(like this but with their backs together and well a lot cuter xD <3 ) I'd like to have me and him back to back and making a Heart with our hands to make a heart together, as we both are shyly blushing but happy,(I'd Also like our Real names on the art too if you could please c surprised h and he is a bit taller then me. I'm 5'3 and he's 5'10(I think) , Katelyn and Aaron or Princess Katelyn and Prince Aaron, you can choose)

sure can please send the trade and i will start it ASAP .. the trade is merely so i can see you in my requests i wont accept it untill i am finished..
FuchsiaSinclair
lxl Princess Oceana lxl
lxl Princess Oceana lxl
Draw for me?!~....

sure can please send the trade and i will start it ASAP .. the trade is merely so i can see you in my requests i wont accept it untill i am finished..

Actually Can I Cancel it?...I'm no longer with him..heh..I'm so sorry for this..I didn't know honestly...

Dapper Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Draw for me?!~....

Username: Mikistrychnos
Ref/Tektek: [x] [x]
What do you want?: Chibi Couple
Any specific pose?: what ever your willing to do ^^ i give artistic freedom
Cost?: 5 Bil

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Draw for me?!~....

Username: Jong Kook
Ref/Tektek: Couple (with their tiger ears/tail included)
What do you want?: Chibi
Any specific pose?: Artistic Freedom
Cost?: 5b

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
lxl Princess Oceana lxl
FuchsiaSinclair
lxl Princess Oceana lxl
lxl Princess Oceana lxl
Draw for me?!~....

Actually Can I Cancel it?...I'm no longer with him..heh..I'm so sorry for this..I didn't know honestly...

sure can since i hadn't received a trade yet and had not started the commission

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
mikistrychnos
Draw for me?!~....

Username: Mikistrychnos
Ref/Tektek: [x] [x]
What do you want?: Chibi Couple
Any specific pose?: what ever your willing to do ^^ i give artistic freedom