User Image

Wahoo Gaians!

Are you a fan of amazing deals? What about fabulous fashionable items? What about both at the same time? I know, I know. It's mind blowing. But that's exactly what I've got for you today! We're holding an amazing sale on some of our most popular items! Sit back and prepare to be amazed!

User Image Infinite Gold Grab Bag Plus is an insane 75% off! SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT! This deep discount is only available for a short time!

User Image Cavern Depths is now 50% off! Now is the time get your hard hat and explore! You may even win up to 10000 Gaia Cash!

User Image Ready to catch the big one? The Old Fishing Hole is an amazing 50% off! Reel in this deal while you can!

Let's see what other astonishing deals I have for you! Check this out:

User Image

Open up the Super Black Friday 2k14 Grab Bag and you have the chance to win ANYTHING that isn't limited quantity from our amazing Black Friday Sale! Yes, anything! This amazing grab bag is 50% off for a limited time only!! And that's not the best part! The best part is that you now have triple the chances to win the very awesome Sapphire Ticket!

User Image

Try Let's Build A Snowman! Every step you take closer to creating the perfect snowman puts the whole structure in a little more peril. If you manage to totally complete your darling snowman, you can win some awesome rewards, like the stunning Astra: Dark Mini Nitemare Wings, Pawsitive Countenance, Spector Shoujo, Shy Arms, Boîte à chapeau Bundle, or even the legendary Chain Wallet! Not only that, but there's a chance to walk away with up to 10000 Gaia Cash, or trillions of gold! Bundles of Let's Build A Snowman are a stunning 40% off... for now!

User Image

Open up a Bundleception to receive a stunning bundle like the Chocolate Bundle, Primrose Path Bundle, Stellar Dawn Bundle, Dapper Bundle, Scythe Bundle, or even the Punishing Bundle! It's like some kind of dream! Perhaps even a dream within a dream! If you're very lucky and you reach the inky depths of Bundleception, you might even win the Royal Treasury Bundle! Open that up for the Mystery Ticket chance item, Perfect Parcel, Astra: Golden Sparkle, [Animal] Angelic Halo, Halo Happiness Bundle, Angelic Bundle, Nitemare Bundle, DJ Studio Headphones, Bronze Medal, and an Angelic Halo! Bundles of Bundleception are discounted for a limited time only!

Hurry on down to La Victoire to take advantage of these once in a lifetime bargains! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!