User Image

Hey Gaians! Got a sweet tooth? I've got about 30 of 'em! Each and every one of these beautifully polished little gnashers longs for nothing more than the delicate caress of a pastry or cake. Mmmm. Well, I guess I do have a craving for other things. Sweet food goes really well with other sweet things, like drinks, spices, and especially bargains! I've got a great one here for you today. Check it out:

User Image

The Classy Confectionery Rosette Bundle contains a tasty TEN copies of my delightfully scrumptious Classy Confectionery chance item, along with the cutetastic new exclusive item: Secret Rosette!

Open a Classy Confectionery to find some recolors of favorites such as the adorable Grumpy the Bear designed by user Serenicus or The Evil Within designed by user Gash Thrashum. What a treat! You could also win the new Rex the Dino designed by user Luminescent Doll!

Take a lovely break in La Victoire and pick up your own Classy Confectionery Rosette Bundle before it sells out or leaves the shop on December 14th at 9:59 AM PST! See you soon Gaians. Owww, owww. Am I getting a cavity?! Maybe my deals are TOO sweet!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!