User Image

It's a lovely day out, isn't it Gaians? Wrong! That was totally a trick question. It's a lovely day in La Victoire, but outside is rainy and just plain ew! It's just not a good time to party outside, so I thought I would bring the party indoors and keep everyone's spirits as high as the water level by discounting all of these marvelous new recolors by 10% off for a limited time only! Boo-ya!

User Image

The Dauntless Princess of Solair: the up-and-coming faction leader, descended from the god Solair. Self-righteous and full of honor, on rare occasions she is found patrolling the Solair territory in her Gryphon form, cutting down enemies who have crossed the line whenever she finds them. Not only that, but she looks absolutely gorgeous!

User Image

Lovely Lady Lucie has a refined taste that only accepts the first class lifestyle. She enjoys tasteful, elegant hobbies like ballroom dancing, drinking imported luxury teas, and adding to her collection of amazingly golden and flowy couture clothing straight from the most esteemed fashion designers! This delicate damsel of all things distinctly darling would be a remarkable addition to your inventory!

User Image

The Jealous Prince of Solair possesses a warm exterior and a righteous personality. A descendant from the god Solair, the young prince specializes in defensive spells and enchantments. His Alicorn form is often spotted in the presence of the Gallant Princess of Solair, and he is quick to protect his older sister if she ever finds trouble. What a peculiar (but adorably chic) new royal I'm hosting!

User Image

The Meticulous Inspector has the world's sharpest eye for detail. Not a single thing makes it past this talented (and totally stylish) investigator of all things suspicious and kinda strange. We asked if he could figure out what happened to Cyrus' missing socks, and within an hour, he had his culprit cornered! So, of course I had to apologize. I mean, gosh, how was I supposed to know that wasn't just a really amazing Space Kitten sized sleeping bag?!

Pick up all of these amazing new recolors in La Victoire at a ridiculously amazetastic 10% off from now until December 2nd at 11:59 AM PST! See you soon, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal ! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!