User Image

Hey Gaians!!

Coffee is sooooo good, isn't it? It's like bean-water. Like really tasty bean-water with just all kinds of energy all packed into it. Like KA-POW! Yeah! I'm totally feeling the rush! Quick! What time is it? If you answered "bedtime," you're technically right, but my watch says it's SALE O' CLOCK!

In honor of my insomnia, bundles of Compact Features and Trick of Treat Bag are discounted from now until November 22nd at 11:59 AM PST!

Open up the Trick of Treats Bag to win of the amazing bundles from the Halloween 2k14 Sale, like the Quiet Sketchbook Bundle, Halloween Bloody Bundle, Lovely Pumpkin Lucie Bundle, or even the amazing Treat of Tricks Bag Exclusive Bundle that contains ALL of the amazing bundles featured during the Halloween Sale!

User Image

Compact Features is practically overflowing with amazing brand new eyes and hair items to turn that bland everyday look into a glammed up fashion explosion of epic proportions! Creating your amazing new style is easy: Just open up a Compact Features for a chance to win one of the amazing brand new features contained within, like the charming Wondering Watchers, Sparkling Youth Eyes, Gutsy Cut, Rising Star Style, or even the fantastic Effervescent Poofy Pony!

Stop by La Victoire to snag some of these amazing deals soon! Don't worry about me-- if I fall asleep, you can just sort of slip your Gaia Cash under Cygnus' pillow. It'll be funny in the morning.

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!