User Image

Dear me, Gaians!

It seems someone has slipped a box of chocolates under the door of La Victoire! It's addressed to, well, I guess it's sort of smudged here. And another! And there's one more! Oh..! It seems like we have a near unlimited number of these quaint little heart-shaped packages flooding in! Well, it's a pity, but if I don't know who they're meant for, I guess they're up for grabs!

User Image

The Mysterious Wintry Date could be anyone! But the word around Barton is that a certain charming, long-haired, fanged shopkeeper has been searching for a lovely piece of arm candy to flaunt around during next month's Chance Item Release. So, if you are lucky enough to find the Mysterious Wintry Date Invitation stashed in among those chocolates, it must mean that you're the lucky person all of this was intended for! Congratulations, you stunning hottie! You've just won yourself a starring role in next month's date-themed Chance Item!

For all of us who aren't off catching the eye of a tall, handsome, and arguably sort of lazy vampire, you can still pop open on of these chocolate boxes to win up to one trillion gold! Not only that, but this box is stuffed with fantastic items you might win, like Sweet Inky Date, [Animal] Golden Laurels Sparkle, or Minimal Navy! Not to mention some fabulous bundles like the Amadea's Crown Bundle, Hazel's Hood Bundle, or the Headful of Halos!

Finally, I've been hearing a rumor that there's an extra-special Mint Ticket floating around. Unlike that silly Louie, whichever notable Gaian slipped this into the boxes has been verrrry sneaky. It could be, well, almost anyone! If you happen to find this ticket, you can exchange it for a private chat or date with nearly any NPC!

Stop by La Victoire to pick up some of these Mysterious Wintry Date items to try your luck at being a famous Gaian heartthrob's truest love or best buddy! See you soon!

Visit La Victoire!

Click For More Details

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!