User Image

Hiya Gaians!

Using my natural feline instincts I have decided that today is a wonderful day to have a sale right here in La Victoire! I also decided that today is also a wonderful day for napping… but napping can wait! Wake up with these fantastic deals we have in store for you! Check them out:

User Image

What will the next Chance Item be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with November's Advance Chance! On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public! Right now the November's Advance Chance is a brilliant 10% off!

User Image

If you're looking for an adventure and some crazy cool items try Luminous Void! Believe me, there are some pretty astounding rewards available through that strange portal. Take a step through and you might return with remarkable sets like Definitive Daeva, The Briar Witch, Lady's Agony and Rapture, and Mesmerizing Bard. Right now Luminous Void Bundles are an astonishing 50% off!

This sale won’t last long! The fabulous Luminous Void and mysterious November's Advance Chance are on sale until November 12th at 9:59 AM PST! Come down and snag some before they are gone!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!