User Image

いらっしゃいませ! H-hi again, Gaians!

I was feeling a little bit, well, lonely, even though my shop has so many nice items in it, ready for guests to stop by! So I thought, um, maybe if I dug back out some of these shiny things from the storeroom, it might make you all a little bit happy! 幸せにしてください.

If you can find the Keys to the Kingdom by spending some gold in my store, you m-might win a lot of gold back, lose a little bit, or, um, get a Perfect Parcel. If you win it, you can pick any equippable item on Gaia, as long as it isn't a limited quantity item. It's a really special opportunity so I thought maybe I could help you t-try it. But, um, it's okay if you don't like it. だいじょうぶ...

また, Golden Lucky Spin can be purchased for gold at, my, um, at Mecha Neko too. Take a spin, and you may be rewarded with up to one trillion gold! It's all up to your luck, so m-maybe come try it out?

I hope to see you soon, since both Golden Lucky Spin and Keys to the Kingdom will be leaving the store on November 9th 9:59 AM PST. But, um, i-if you can't make it, I'll be okay.

Visit Mecha Neko!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!