User Image

Brrrr, Gaians! I can't tell if all these shivers are from the crisp weather outside, or the insanely cool new bundle right in front of me, but I sure do feel lucky for having a sudden overabundance of warm and cozy sweaters! And not only that, but a fabulous new exclusive as well! Take a look at what we've got in store:

User Image

The Weather For Sweaters Sable Bundle contains five copies of the fabulous new chance item Weather for Sweaters, along with the wonderfully sweet and totally adorable new exclusive Beyond Sable!

Rummage through Weather For Sweaters to nab yourself Quirky Adorkable Bea, Sunset Alpachica, Sumafo Aspect, Secret Character L, or even Mozart the Saint Bernard! You might also be lucky enough to snatch up one of the amazing user designed recolors: Ralyks the Lame by Skelebro, and Hold It Down For Work by Sadistic_me!

Stop by La Victoire to pick up your amazing Weather for Sweaters Sable Bundle before it leaves the shop on November 9th at 9:59 AM PST! See you soon, Gaians! (Try to stay thawed!)

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!