User Image

Oof! Hang on, I need to sit down a sec. This bundle is so dang heavy that it's killin' my back -- watching Cygnus lug it around, I mean. I'm getting sympathetic spinal pains. Sorry, Cygnus! I promise it's for a good cause! Because that heavy bundle contains nothing less than some of Gaia's most incredible, amazing, super fabulous items! Here, let me show you:

User Image

Did you get a little dizzy just now? No, no worries. So did I! The Win Gaia Bundle is filled with a staggering amount of incredible rarities from Gaia's past -- and potentially it's future! Because not only do you get valuable items like a Gold Medal, Kodiac Grizzly Bear Hat, and even an Angelic Halo, but you'll also be guaranteed one of the following tickets: a Rainbow Ticket, a Platinum Ticket, or a Golden Ticket! That's right, you'll be loaded down with some of Gaia's most famous items, plus you'll have the opportunity to create something of your own! Check it out now in La Victoire, where this exciting bundle is currently on sale until November 3rd at 9:59 AM PDT!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!