User Image

Hello, my tasty little morsels of scientific goodness! Dr. Singh here, back with another fascinating report on our astounding Evolving Items. I conducted an interesting experiment this week, where I played different genres of music to an item that was still evolving. Do you know what happened? Absolutely nothing! I'm not sure what the scientific significance of that data is, but I'm so excited to begin my analysis that I can barely stand it! We have more pressing matters to attend to at the moment, of course. It's time to take a closer look at our latest evolutions from Pieces of You!

User Image

User ImagePieces of You: Mara wasn't going to let something like her death stop her from her exciting new hobby of killing people. Her new fiendish friends were quickly able to show her some tricks they'd been taught. A powerful being had shown them how they could return to the land of the living by possessing bodies and using them for evil!

And so Mara returned back to earth... with a plan already in mind. She made her way to the home of her former best friend and rang the doorbell.

Stefanie opened the door slowly, confused by the stranger who stood before her. "Can I help you?" she managed, uncertain.

Mara spoke from within the stolen body, "Hello again, Stefanie. I missed you so very, very much. You're my dearest friend! You know, I saw you hanging out with Maxwell the other day. You two looked awfully cozy..."

Stefanie's eyes widened in recognition and fear as Mara continued. "Were you trying to steal my boyfriend? Did you throw your body at him? You always had such a lovely tiny waist. I'm going to take it now." Mara smiled pleasantly as she pressed her way past Stefanie to step into her house.

Unfortunately that's all the time I have this week, but be sure to tune in next week for our next Evolving Item Report! You can see all these incredible items and more in La Victoire, and don't forget to vote in our Weekly EI Poll to let us know what your favorites are. See you soon, junior scientists!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!