In a relationship with Cryptic_Tengu

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Oh~ I remember you! ...Would you be interested in drawing my couple again, and if so, how much would it be in copics (if available) as chibi? o:

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Jong Kook
Oh~ I remember you! ...Would you be interested in drawing my couple again, and if so, how much would it be in copics (if available) as chibi? o:

OMG OMG, lol I just fangirled for a second, yeah definitely ^-^ can i get the references again, oh, and what style of chili would you like?

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

hk_luver
OMG OMG, lol I just fangirled for a second, yeah definitely ^-^ can i get the references again, oh, and what style of chili would you like?
You fangirled? For what? xD ... Old reference of my couple - don't forget the ears/tails - and lolz... "chili"... I'd love if you could do something like this or this. Sorry for such a late reply.

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Jong Kook
hk_luver
You fangirled? For what? xD ... Old reference of my couple - don't forget the ears/tails - and lolz... "chili"... I'd love if you could do something like this or this. Sorry for such a late reply.

Lol I just loved the characters too much, they're soooooo cute XD I'll start as soon as I finish one of my IRL commissions ^_^

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

hk_luver
Lol I just loved the characters too much, they're soooooo cute XD I'll start as soon as I finish one of my IRL commissions ^_^
Ye, I remember you really liking them~ makes me happy you still feel the same now. <3 ...That's fine.
Heh~ I still have it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Jong Kook
hk_luver
Ye, I remember you really liking them~ makes me happy you still feel the same now. <3 ...That's fine.
Heh~ I still have it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol I'll always feel the same way about them heart one day when I get super good I'll do a full drawing for you *^* until then I'll just settle with chibis -3- heart heart heart

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

hk_luver
Lol I'll always feel the same way about them heart one day when I get super good I'll do a full drawing for you *^* until then I'll just settle with chibis -3- heart heart heart
Aww... thanks for saying that; it means a lot~ and heh, I was originally thinking of asking for an anime style, but it seemed you were doing more women than men, so I figured I'd stick with chibis. >w< ...All art takes is practice and effort!

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Jong Kook
hk_luver
Aww... thanks for saying that; it means a lot~ and heh, I was originally thinking of asking for an anime style, but it seemed you were doing more women than men, so I figured I'd stick with chibis. >w< ...All art takes is practice and effort!

I draw guys, it's just....I guess you could say a hit or miss, right now I'm trying to learn how to do more manly men, but for the most part they look like relatively feminine guys -3- I think it's cause I have a hard time with some of the crazier hairstyles ;-;

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

hk_luver
I draw guys, it's just....I guess you could say a hit or miss, right now I'm trying to learn how to do more manly men, but for the most part they look like relatively feminine guys -3- I think it's cause I have a hard time with some of the crazier hairstyles ;-;
Hn... in similar variation of what people practice with "expression sheets", why not try doing a "hairstyle sheet" and testing out different designs?

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Jong Kook
hk_luver
Hn... in similar variation of what people practice with "expression sheets", why not try doing a "hairstyle sheet" and testing out different designs?
I think I did that awhile back, maybe I'll try it again XD thanks heart when I have an updated version of a couple, I'll try to show you it and if you like it, i'll do your characters for you 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff