User Image

Huh. Y'know, I found a whole bunch of musty old books in our cellar a little while ago, and reading them over I'm... Kind of confused? I think they're old fairy tales, but if I'm being perfectly honest I don't remember any tale I ever read being quite like these! Are these like weird knockoff fairy tales? Do those exist, even? What the heck is going on here? And how did they even end up in my cellar to begin with? ... In fact, when did we get a cellar? This is all looking mighty suspicious, guys. But I will say there is one cool thing about these books: each one is bookmarked with prizes, just like the ones you see here!

User Image

Fairy Tale might be kind of a weird story, but the rewards it contains are no joke! Read your fable and you'll be rewarded with a marvelous choice: choose items and you could win fabulous sets like Nefarious Queen of Solair or Hook's Cruelty, choose gold and you could win up to one billion gold! Now that's what I call a happy ending. Check it out now in La Victoire, where it'll be in the shop until April 8th, 11:59 PM EST. Just avoid houses made of candy along the way!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!