User Image

Did you know that your senpai is at least fifty times more likely to notice you if you have pretty eyes? It's true! I totally saw that statistic in a cartoon Cygnus was watching before he tossed me out of his room! At least I think I heard it. To be honest the subtitles flashed by kind of fast and all I could really hear was "uggguuu~~!!" -- if I had to put the sound into words, I mean. Anyway, I figured I oughta help anyone out there lookin' for some love, and so I've got some brand new eyes sure to beguile any senpai worth his or her salt! Peep them peepers, ladies and gents!

User Image

With these new Shoujo School Girl Eyes and Heterochromia Shoujo School Girl Eyes all you'll need to do is flutter your eyelashes a little and you're sure to win the love of your sweetheart! Go on, give it a try. If their heart doesn't instantly melt I'll eat my hat. Fair warning, though, that I don't actually own a hat. Anyway, they'll be in the shop until April 9th, 11:59pm EST or until they all sell out! Give 'em a try and watch your face acquire that lovely extra sparkle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!