User Image

Weird stuff just keeps happening, Gaians. So, you all know Cygnus, right? He's my purple, super cranky little sidekick. And, as you may or may not know, he's kind of... super into dolls. He calls them "action figures" but we all know what they really are. Anyway, he's usually pretty down and grumpy, but ever since these new blank dolls appeared he's been smiling. I think he's just super excited by the prospect of customizing some dolls for Gaians? So much so that I'm pretty sure I saw him stuffing some extra Platinum Tickets into some of these Project Dolled Up...

User Image

With the amazing Project Dolled Up, you could win up to one billion gold or gorgeous items like Melodious Cantata, Luxurious Lucie, or even SDPlus #362 Fallen Star! However, I've also snuck in something extra: the Platinum Ticket. The Platinum Ticket gives a lucky Gaian the chance to create an SDPlus doll of their very own, with a special bonus equip pose! It could be a hairstyle, some enchanting eyes, a fancy belt, a tattoo of me on your face... Anything, really, so long as it abides by our rules and regulations! And for the next five hours, you'll have double the chance to find a Platinum Ticket! Just remember that Project Dolled Up and all of its fabulous items and opportunities leaves the shop March 28th, 11:59 PM EST! And be sure to drop by the Project Dolled Up forums to chat with other Gaians about all your great ideas. Good luck, everyone!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!