User Image

Awww man! Can you believe it's almost time for Dice Roll to leave the shop? I'm gonna miss it. All the times we had! The laughs we shared! The dice we threw! Plus that one time I "accidentally" pegged Cygnus in the back of the head with a die. Heh. Anway, I figure we oughta send it off with a bang this time! That's why I'm going to be offering Dice Roll Bundles at 20% off!! That's right, folks! If there was ever a time to chuck around a few dice, this is certainly it.

With Dice Roll it's simple to win tons of gold or a great item! Just toss the dice and see what you win. You might score a valuable rare items like The Forest Fawns and an Angelic Halo, or up to 100 million gold! Oh, and the best part? If you win gold you've got a chance to roll again and double your winnings. Of course, if you lose your roll, you lose half your winnings. All right, folks! It's your tun now! Pick your dice, win a prize! Just remember that Dice Roll leaves the shop on March 20th, 11:59 PM EST, and this amazing discount leaves with it!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!