User Image

Hah! I'm having so much fun playing Dice Roll that I've all but forgotten about Beardo's ignominious defeat at the hands of Cygnus' elven vampire bard prince who can shoot fireballs out of his eyes! See, this is so much better for me. I'm actually really enjoying myself! And, y'know, I want you guys to enjoy yourselves too. So, I've decided to offer all the Dice Roll bundles at a significant discount so that you can join in on all the fun! They're now going to be offered at an additional 20% off their sale prices for an extremely limited time!

With Dice Roll it's simple to win tons of gold or a great item! Just toss the dice and see what you win. You might score a valuable rare items like The Forest Fawns and an Angelic Halo, or up to 100 million gold! Oh, and the best part? If you win gold you've got a chance to roll again and double your winnings. Of course, if you lose your roll, you lose half your winnings. But this 20% off discount won't last long! The bundles return to their regular price on March 20th, 12:59 AM EST! Now if you need me, I'll be chucking dice at this picture of Cygnus' face. Take that, you purple jerk!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!