User Image

Hello, lucky Gaians! Has everyone been trying their hand at Dice Roll? I've been trying to play some, but I tell ya, it's hard to fight against my kitten instincts! Every time I see something small and light I'm practically compelled to push it off whatever surface it happens to be sitting on, or bat it around between my paws. I can't help it! I guess dice games just aren't made for star kittens as awesome as me. But they're perfect for Gaians like you! Especially with incredible prizes like the ones pictured here:

User Image

With Dice Roll it's simple to win tons of gold or a great item! Just toss the dice and see what you win. You might score a valuable rare items like The Forest Fawns and an Angelic Halo, or up to 100 million gold! Oh, and the best part? If you win gold you've got a chance to roll again and double your winnings. Of course, if you lose your roll, you lose half your winnings. So whaddayah say, Gaians? Time to roll the dice? You know it! Just remember that Dice Roll leaves La Victoire on March 11th, 11:59 PM EST, so don't let this opportunity roll on past ya!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!