User Image

Hello, Gaians! I've been die-ing to talk to you about this awesome new game I've discovered! Heh. Sorry, I've been working on that pun for the last eight hours and it feels pretty good to finally use that joke. Anyway, what I propose is a game of chance! I've got these nice little dice right here, you see. No, no -- not the fuzzy ones hanging over the doorway. Those are way more decorative than they are functional, believe me. Anyway, these normal dice are the ones you play with! All you gotta do is give 'em a toss and... voila! You win a prize! It might even be a fabulous treasure like the ones you see here...

User Image

With Dice Roll it's simple to win tons of gold or a great item! Just toss the dice and see what you win. You might score a valuable rare items like The Forest Fawns and an Angelic Halo, or up to 100 million gold! Oh, and the best part? If you win gold you've got a chance to roll again and double your winnings. Of course, if you lose your roll, you lose half your winnings -- but if you're not gonna play a little risky, why play at all? So if you're feeling lucky, you oughta drop by La Victoire and check Dice Roll out! It'll be in the shops until March 11th, 11:59 PM EST. Here's hoping you don't get snake eyes!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!