User Image

So, I've already told you my favorite things about Valentine's Day, right? It's candy, mostly. Because who doesn't like candy? But there is one more thing that I really really like about this particularly holiday: gifts. You get 'em all over the place! But here's the thing -- who wants a gift of jewelry or flowers? Pfft. That's boring. Don't worry though, I've got you guys covered. I've come up with a ton of bundles for you Gaians out there, perfect to give to your particular sweetheart! Or, you know, selfishly keep to yourselves. (Which is what I would do, personally.) They're filled with totally awesome goodies, so why not take a peek at all I have to offer?

User Image

Totally awesome, right? Look, I even made a super convenient list for you!

• Valentine's Chocolate Bundle
  • Valentine's Hearts Bundle
  • Valentine's Anti-Hearts Bundle
  • Valentine's Plushie Bundle
  • Valentine's Sweetheart Bundle
  • Valentine's Temptation Bundle
  • Valentine's Courter Bundle

We've also got the mysterious Valentine's Surprize, which can open up to reveal any of the bundles listed above, or possibly even the rare Valentine's Super Bundle, filled with amazing valuable items! That's right, guys, I've got gifting down to a science. Oh, which reminds me! Anyone who gifts an item from La Victoire or Club Verge will receive a 10% discount coupon on Gaia Cash for helping to spread the love! It's a deal almost as sweet as candy, am I right? These bundles and the coupons will only be available until February 16th, 11:59 PM EST, so we hope to see you around the shop soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!