User Image

Oh man. You know what's coming up? Valentine's Day. I LOVE Valentine's day. Not that I'm super into romance or all that mushy whatever nonsense -- that's more Cygnus' thing, even though he won't admit it -- but you know what I am totally into? Candy. Lots of it. And Valentine's Day means tons and tons of candy available. Chocolates, lollipops, chocolate lollipops... Need I go on? Oh, but you know what the most fun V-day candy is? Those little sugary hearts with the funny phrases on 'em. I mean, they taste kind of like cherry-flavored chalk, but they're just so kitschy and cute that I can't help but love 'em! Which is why I've decided to put a whole big, giant bowl of 'em here in La Victoire. The cool thing about these candies, though, is that they come with PRIZES. Oh man, that's right. Super nice prizes. See for yourself!

User Image

The way our sweet little Candy Hearts work is that you pick a heart, and then you get to pick your prize: you can choose to receive a random valuable item such as Ribbon Candy or Kandi Kitten, or up to 250 million gold! There is even a neat little bundle pack if you wanna give it to your someone special! Oh, and I even got some of my awesome fellow shopkeepers to write little notes on 'em. I wouldn't take 'em too seriously, 'cause I think more than a few of them were on sugar highs of their own when they wrote their messages, but they're still fun. These tasty treats will be available until February 9th, 11:59 PM EST! Can't wait to see you in La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!