User Image

Ahoy, Gaians! You know, I've been hitting the whole piracy game pretty hard, lately. Not that piracy is a bad thing! Well, I mean, it kind of is -- but for the people being pirated, not for good ol' Cap'n Flynn! I've scored more treasure than I know what to do with, honestly. So why not give some awesome Gaians a chance at some of my amazing profit? Besides, I could use the break. Maybe I'll visit a spa while I'm visiting... I do like those fizzy drinks with umbrellas. Well, anyway! Flynn's Booty and Flynn's Chest are both back in La Victoire, and they'll be available until February 7th, 11:59 PM EST. That should be enough time for me to unwind a little, right? Oh, and just in case you didn't know, each Booty has the chance to contain up to 100 million gold and my Chest contains up to 250 million gold! And you know what? Since I'm in such an amazing mood, Flynn's Chest, the Flynn's Chest Bundle, and the Flynn's Booty Bundle will all be sold at a discount! Ahh -- I'm feeling more relaxed already. Drop by La Victoire if you're interested in taking a look!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!