User Image

Psst. Hey, you. Over here. It's just your trusty old friend Nicolae, back with another completely legitimate offerin'. Y'know, if you're... interested. I managed to get my hands on a real special item, and since I'm such a great guy I've decided to share it with you all. Now, I know that probably isn't enough to convince you of the superior quality of my product, but don't worry. I brought some fancy visuals that I'm hopin' will help win you over. Here, take a look:

User Image

Ever heard of a Coin Flip? 'Course you haven't -- but I'm here to tell you all about it. So, here's the game: using a Coin Flip gives you a 50/50 chance of either scorin' a super valuable rare item, or a whole bunch of gold. I'm talkin' stuff like Angelic Halo, backwings, Horns of the Demon, Lovely Lucie, Angelic Sash, Bibbles, King of Terra, Devil's Spice, Mercury Moon or millions of gold. The whole nine yards. So, you wanna try your luck? Coin Flip, baby. It's where it's at. I'm gonna be sellin' this nifty little item until January 19th, 11:59 PM EST. Don't want the cops getting wind of this, if you get me, so I'm not gonna push it. But hey, if you happen to be by La Victoire? Stop by and see me. We can work out a nice little deal.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!