Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
UNDER CONSTRUCTION ✖ OPEN ✖ FULL ✖ CLOSED ✖ HIATUS

tab Welcome! You can call me Evan. If you're looking for prices, you won't find them. Why you may ask? Well, because this is a "pay what you can" shop! Have fun browsing or buying. All examples are placed in my DA.

tab Everything I draw will be traditional and have a white background... only because I lack a tablet and hate drawing with a mouse.

tab I will reopen this when I can get a new layout made for me and I finish my new art for the new layout.

__Rules

✖ Follow the ToS.
                                      ✖ Be nice, patient, and follow the rules.
                                      ✖ Feel free to bump and talk even if you don't order.
                                      ✖ Do not quote any of the posts on the first page.

tab Pwyc meaning:
                                  tab As said before, this is a "pay what you can" shop or pwyc to be short. I can only explain what this means in three simple reasons. Allow me to explain: 1) I do not like to price my art because I feel any prices would be under or over pricing for myself or someone else. 2) Some people can afford a 5mil art while others can only afford a 5k art. It's only fair to focus on the thought rather than the price. 3) Because of number one and two, I feel like people should just pay me what they feel my art is worth and what they can afford. Regardless I'll still draw it to the best of my ability.

tab In other words, I won't price check you. You want an art, fill out the form, listen to the rules, trade me the money you feel my art is worth and what you can afford. Then you can sit around and be patient and maybe chat a little if you'd like. I don't have a minimum or a maximum. It's all up to you.

tab About the Artist:
                                  tab I will do mecha/cyborg, mature themes, characters, OCs, etc. If you are curious as to the fandoms I am familiar with, check these links: Movies/Anime, TV Shows, Book/Manga, and Bands/Music.

tab If you want a drawing with the artist you will have to pick either of the two avatars: M or F.

Layout created by hippo crit

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

__How It Works

tab Want an art? Fill out the form below in a reply to this thread. When I accept it, you will send the trade. When I finish the art, I will send you a watermark copy and accept the trade. Once you've completed the trade, I will send you the original copy.

__Won't Do's

✖ Overly cluttered avatars & complex backgrounds
                                      ✖ Anything that is genital exposure

__Order Form

[size=1][quote="Evanescent Shadow"][/quote][/size]
                                      ✖ Username? [b]_[/b]
                                      ✖ Number of People? [b]_[/b]
                                      ✖ References? [b]IMG or URL format is fine[/b]
                                      ✖ Art Style? [b]Full, Half Body, Headshot, Bust, or Chibi[/b]
                                      ✖ Colored? [b]_[/b]
                                      ✖ Price? [b]What do you want to pay?[/b]
                                      ✖ Comment? [b]Anything you forgot to mention?[/b]

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

__Link In

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/temp-pwyc-art-shop-uc/t.89849139/][img]http://tinyurl.com/lv5lfad[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/temp-pwyc-art-shop-uc/t.89849139/][img]http://tinyurl.com/q8l6oq5[/img][/url]

__Link Out

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Lunatic

Tipsy Lunatic

Tipsy Lunatic

Tipsy Lunatic

Tipsy Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items