User Image

Uh. Hello. So, look. The Revolution servers are getting kind of full. Like I got stuck in a twenty-minute queue yesterday trying to get in. Um. So. I don't like it. And we've nearly got enough guild members. But we need a couple more clerics or somethin', I dunno, Guildmaster Jeff was ranting about it last night. So I'm just here to remind you that Revolution Trilogy is gonna be leaving the stops on December 18th, 9:00 PM PST, so you better roll a toon while the getting is good. You wanna take a peek at the boss loot you can score? Look:

User Image

I just heard that we're going to be putting some epic drops up for sale in La Victoire as well. Until December 18th, 9:00 PM PST we'll be offering the Nefarious Queen of Solair, the Celestial Queen of Solair, and the Tyrannical Duke of Lalune, just in case you newbies wanna rock the best equipment right out of the starting area. So, uh. Stop by. Don't talk to me, though. I finally got into my server and I'm gonna be raiding all night.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online. Outside the U.S.? Get instant Cash via PayPal!