User Image

Oh man, guys! I'm so excited I can hardly think straight! Our amazing, splendtastic, fabifferous, totally wicked awesome Black Friday Sale has officially kicked off! I'm so stoked I might EXPLODE or turn into a comet or something! We've got tons of stuff to show off to you, so I'm gonna take a page from Cygnus' book here and get right down to all the good stuff! Here we goooo:

First of all, we're gonna have a bunch of great items in La Victoire throughout the entire sale. That's right, they're gonna be here until Monday when the sale ends! There's a lot of 'em, so I'm gonna take a deep breath and rattle them all off in one go!

• 2k13 Rare Pet Pack: This adorable little bundle of joy gives you the opportunity to win one of Gaia's rarest pets! You might even score a new, super cute recolor of Tunnu called Dumpling the Bear!
  • SDPlus PLATINUM Blind Box: Our SDPlus Blind Box makes its triumphant return, giving you the chance to win some of the rarest SDPlus dolls available!
  • Marionette Bundle: Love the fashionable Marionette sets? Then this bundle is for you! Includes Crimson Marionette, Icy Marionette, Ashen Marionette, and the brand new Inverse Marionette.
  • Color Bundle: We'll be bringing in a new color bundle every day of the sale! Each of these bundles are packaged with tons of color-coordinated goodies for a great deal. There are six in total, so be sure to visit every day to collect them all!
  • Jophiel's Wings and Israfil's Wings: Gorgeous, fluffy wings in lovely new colors sure to make you feel lighter than air.

User Image

We're also going to be offering some amazing, never before seen sets here in La Victoire; I'm super excited to reveal these, so take a gander! The new Somber Bloom, Azure Mystere, Maisy Lovely Locks, Disgrace of Hubris, and Wintergreen Refrain are not only gorgeous, they're also going to be available in limited quantities for that extra air of mystique. There will only be 500 of each item listed above released during the Black Friday Sale -- and we guarantee none of these items will be directly rereleased for another six months. That makes these items beautiful and extra special, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for them!

User Image

But that's not all: we've also stocked up on some amazing new recolors that are sure to impress. Marionette's Bangs, Rosamund's Passion, Fiery Ascension, Princess of the Heavens, Moonlight Silverstene, Bitter Sweets and Butterfly Jab are all going to be up for grabs, so be sure to take a look and see if anything strikes your fancy!

User Image

Last but not least, we've got a bunch of favorites from La Victoire and previous Chance Items just waiting to go to a good home! We'll be stocking up on a ton of goods so make sure you stop by La Victoire to pick up one of these familiar beauties!

This is really going to be the biggest, best Black Friday Sale ever! Make sure you have your Black Friday Sale schedule handy so you don't miss out on any of your favorite items, and remember that all the times listed are Pacific Standard Time! And while you're perusing our wares here at La Victoire, just remember that we might put an extra surprise or two on the shelves... See you in the shop, Gaians!

Go to the Cash Shop!

*schedule and pricing subject to changes