User Image

Oh man, Gaians. I'm getting that tingling in my ears and in my tail again. Y'know what that means, don't you? It means that our famous Black Friday Sale is going to be starting shortly! At 12:00 AM PST on November 27th, to be precise. I've got Cygnus in the back tidying up the store in preparation for all the amazing things we're going to be offering. We've had to put in a bunch of extra shelves for all the popular Cash Shop and Chance Item favorites, the gorgeous new recolors, and incredible brand spankin' new item sets we're going to be stocking! Curious? Me too. Unfortunately all the new stuff is still in boxes and so I can't show them off to you yet! But take a look at all this sweet swag that I can show you:

User Image

Wow. That is some straight up fanciness right there. This Black Friday Sale is going to be fantastic! We're going to be offering a variety of items from 500 Gaia Cash all the way up to 100,000 Gaia Cash, so you're sure to find something you love! I even made you guys this super handy schedule with a list of all of our sales and what times they'll be happening. And if you keep your eyes peeled you might even find a surprise or two here in La Victoire -- but don't tell anyone I told you! That's a secret, all right?

All right, folks! I've got a lot of preparations to make, but I can't wait to see you down at La Victoire!

User Image

Get Gaia Cash!