Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Pup

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Lamb-kun

Details: My new elven mage avie?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Without Background - With Background
- She's pretty busty(big-ish boobs)
- Her skirt stops just above her knee's
- The white crystal in her staff should glow, but it's not a must.
- The pink ribbons at her hips must be attached to her shirt/top. not her skirt.

Pose: Pose with staff position.
Extra Details:
- Through the opening on her shirt you can faintly see the lace of her white bra.
- If it's hard to tell, her hair is in a pony-tail, and she has some pieces of shorter hair in front of her ears, like shown on the tektek.
(With those pieces of hair I was wondering if you could put them in braids?)
Offer: 200k? <3
Serene Despair
Lamb-kun

Details: My new elven mage avie?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Without Background - With Background
- She's pretty busty(big-ish boobs)
- Her skirt stops just above her knee's
- The white crystal in her staff should glow, but it's not a must.
- The pink ribbons at her hips must be attached to her shirt/top. not her skirt.

Pose: Pose with staff position.
Extra Details:
- Through the opening on her shirt you can faintly see the lace of her white bra.
- If it's hard to tell, her hair is in a pony-tail, and she has some pieces of shorter hair in front of her ears, like shown on the tektek.
(With those pieces of hair I was wondering if you could put them in braids?)
Offer: 200k? <3

Considered c: But with my style I don't really draw boobs. I hope you won't mind if I don't draw them ; v;

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Aren't you OhhSenpai...?
Jong Kook
Aren't you OhhSenpai...?
yea o3o I am trying to save gold on multiple mules in case I get hacked
Jong Kook
Aren't you OhhSenpai...?
sorry if I haven't gotten to your request yet I am working on someone else right now that wanted 5 Chibis

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Lamb-kun
Jong Kook
Aren't you OhhSenpai...?
Lamb-kun
sorry if I haven't gotten to your request yet I am working on someone else right now that wanted 5 Chibis
Oh, okay. The account change confused me. I thought my request was dropped/canceled without notice, since you're opening up new slots here.
Jong Kook
Lamb-kun
Jong Kook
Aren't you OhhSenpai...?
Lamb-kun
Oh, okay. The account change confused me. I thought my request was dropped/canceled without notice, since you're opening up new slots here.
oh no you aren't don't worry. C: when I'm done with those 5 I'll start on yours

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Lamb-kun
Jong Kook
Lamb-kun
Jong Kook
Aren't you OhhSenpai...?
Lamb-kun
oh no you aren't don't worry. C: when I'm done with those 5 I'll start on yours
Alright, all I wanted to know. Thanks.

Rainbow Flatterer

12,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
My best friend's OC for 250k owo

I have a best friend that means a lot to me and has done a lot for me. So for Christmas I want to do something really special for him since he doesn't have a lot of art of his OC. And so my quest is that I'm asking some artists if they would help me with a few art ideas make a collage of some arts of his OC for him as a Christmas present this year. I have no skills what so ever in drawing but I can color if some just want to do a sketch or just a outline rather, and wouldn't mind if I colored it. But at Christmas I would tag all of the artists that helped and give credit for their amazing work. ^^
Not sure if I will be able to get a lot because he is furry and not many do furry, but I have to try emotion_bigheart

Anthro Form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Form:
Texas_Wildcat90

I have a best friend that means a lot to me and has done a lot for me. So for Christmas I want to do something really special for him since he doesn't have a lot of art of his OC. And so my quest is that I'm asking some artists if they would help me with a few art ideas make a collage of some arts of his OC for him as a Christmas present this year. I have no skills what so ever in drawing but I can color if some just want to do a sketch or just a outline rather, and wouldn't mind if I colored it. But at Christmas I would tag all of the artists that helped and give credit for their amazing work. ^^
Not sure if I will be able to get a lot because he is furry and not many do furry, but I have to try emotion_bigheart

Anthro Form:

Feral Form:

Sure I'll do it c: But your images aren't working.

Rainbow Flatterer

12,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
Lamb-kun
Texas_Wildcat90

Anthro Form:

Feral Form:

Sure I'll do it c: But your images aren't working.

Thank you so much I hope this one works better

Anthro
Feral:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff