User Image

Good morning, Gaians! How have you been? I'm happy to report that I've been positively excellent! Ever since you heroic souls braved the Midnight Citadel, my sleeping patterns have returned almost to normal! I do have occasional bouts of night terrors and somnambulism -- apparently, I have a tendency to fold laundry and eat pudding in my sleep -- but all in all things seemed to have finally turned a corner. But that's not to say the nightmare is gone for good! Far from it, in fact. Monsters still lurk around every corner, and so long as the tower remains standing I'm afraid Gaia will never be safe! The Midnight Citadel must be excised once and for all, and I can think of no one better to brave its frightening floors than the Gaian populace! Venture into this terrifying domain and you might could come out with a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rare item, or one of these titillating new exclusives in exchange for your heroism:

User Image

Oh dear, I feel another yawn coming on. It seems like my sleep schedule is trying to make up for lost time by having me sleep about fifteen hours a day! Mr. Bibbles is most happy to have a napping partner, but I'm afraid it's really cut into my productivity. Hopefully by November 12th I'll be back to normal, as that is when Midnight Citadel leaves the shop. Well, no use struggling, I suppose! I'm going to go have a nice lie down, but you should visit La Victoire to fight the good fight! Sleep sweet, Gaians!