Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hackxed
Hotarla
nice wip! >w< although is it just me or is the hair and eyes a little bit...off? xD

thanks and yes the hair has been bothering me for a while since it seems soo smooth and soft looking makes me want to mess it up since its so fluffy XP as for the eyes o.o i guess my bad since my aim is him to be young. most of my arts looks like 20 above. it can still be adjusted as long it does not relate from the bottom side since.... yeah it will cost me more time since soo many belts wrapping him. XP

Edit:
Also nice hair. i mean avatar

lool not quite what I meant...xD actually Alice is a bit more on target, I thought the eyes looked a bit off center...xD;;

which is probably why I love some of your older pieces, the ones with the large chibi type eyes and body types...xD;;

and thanks? xD I don't use the Moira items too much...xP

Chatty Noob

Announcement:

I got bad news. I cannot use the computer that i usually use for my arts and all. so it hurts me much that i have to cancel all your orders from me because i don't want to hold all your items on the trade and use it for the artist who are in need.

It happened like this that yesterday night i turned on the computer because i have to encode a document to the paper for me to distribute it to my classmates. but suddenly when i turned on the AVR/UPS [whatever you call it] then i heard the loud flick sound somewhere in my PC and it surprised me. I turned it all off and check it out what happened, there is nothing wrong inside the computer so good thing its not damaged since its the main guts of the computer. I also didn't smell any burnt so i predicted it was okay. So i put all back things again but the compter won't turn back. I consulted my father on what is wrong with it and my father it that the computer's capacitor exploded. :C i have no idea what it is or where is that but it seems its very important to the computer to start up.. I have no idea when will my pc be back working on it but. it seems what me and my family is under monetary problem and lack of time to work on such so...

i am so sorry that you expected much of me just to fail you in the end... i hope you forgive me for thid happening so feel free to cancel all your orders for me.

for those people who were accepted the trade from the hacked account please wait for my trade with the gold.

Ona Elric

Jong Kook

Akachan-chan

casscatx

Xx_Nikkii_xX

Hatter2

Guardian-Of-Candracar

ur3_Imagination

Gizen-Hime

SoulfulMoon

Black Russia

Yakisoba Shift

Miss Mezzy

sadzed

Hotarla

HarleenNachet

alice_aurora_rose

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
Hackxed

Sorry about your computer and all that general bad luck D:
I hope things look up for you soon..!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Ditto to what Soulful said! Dx you poor thing, I hope you can get it fixed! Maybe its just a case of replacing your capacitor? *has no idea either* ;^; if you have too much stuff on your computer, maybe its a good idea to put stuff on cds or gb sticks...Ox

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hackxed

Man... I'm so sorry that happened. That's really bad luck ya got there. =c

Chatty Noob

SoulfulMoon

yeah i hope i am so sorry for i have made you waited just to fail you guys crying
Hotarla

my mistake the thing blown was the Power supply which is the heart of the computer not the brain. i mean the files are safe is just that it needs a heart. crying
Ona Elric

i know right! i mean ahhhh T____T i am so sorry

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hackxed

LOOOOL! That actually sounded like something out of the Wizard of Oz...XD the Tinman who needed a heart...xP

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
Hackxed
SoulfulMoon

yeah i hope i am so sorry for i have made you waited just to fail you guys crying

Don't feel too bad, buddy. Life happens so I don't count it as a fail.
Just an unexpected change of events due to unfortunate circumstances..!

I'll be hoping things get better for you, so, don't be too hard on yourself,
Anyone who gets mad at you for things you can't change is a butthurt or at least a very rude person. You were nice enough to let everyone know after all which not all artists do. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff