Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Nymph

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
FrostyPeaches
Thank youuuu Yuuuuuukii for my mixer babby.
finally home from work and sitting on a chair. -relaxes jelly legs-
Hello everyone! We can't go without an update for long! ;)

New Stock Edits
Haven't you heard? It's spring, and that means Easter has come! To celebrate, we have an eggcelent new bunny template, now available for immediate use!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lop-Ears by Moxxiie

- Shown at 65% of its original size.
- Lop-ears are a common template, and therefor cannot be used on other familiars.

If you can't wait to get your paws on one of these cuties, why not HOP on over to our April Fool's Easter Raffle, expected to open sometime tomorrow -- there might be one or two hiding inside those baskets!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Updated Stock Graphics
You may have noticed how consistently new template options have been announced. This is in huge part to Calixita, who not only helped with showing off and announcing new templates, but undertook a large project to bring our list of available templates up to date!

Please welcome the new Template Options spreadsheet, which includes all breed options, familiars, and accessories! The link has also been saved in the Custom Information thread.

Again, a HUGE thank you to Calixita for undertaking this project and completing it in record time! 🙌

Updated "Uploading Certs and Uncerts" Form
Finally, the General Certing Thread has had the "Uploading Certs and Uncerts" form updated. It now provides an option for retired staff to request growths be uploaded privately so stages are not shown in advance.

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
*flails* YES! Been hoping for the template option info to be updated. Thanks guys! =3
Cute bun-bun.

Wind-up Waffles

Thank you Calixita! heart

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Hmm...is there one that shows all the mutant feet and tails or would those just need to be referenced from the Walker options? There's some that I remember seeing but can't seem to find them even when referencing the walkers. So not sure if they were custom, spliced, or old templates. =3

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

Fayt_of_Redemption
Hmm...is there one that shows all the mutant feet and tails or would those just need to be referenced from the Walker options? There's some that I remember seeing but can't seem to find them even when referencing the walkers. So not sure if they were custom, spliced, or old templates. =3

Can you describe them perhaps?

Calixita

Quoting for the question.

Shy Regular

Those were some lovely Yuki drops, congrats owners!

And aww, new bunny is adorbs!

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Moxxiie

Quoting for the question.

I know this was one of them. =3

User Image

I seem to recall a few other similar floofy tails that aren't sown on the Walker previews, but can't remember specifically what they looked like. xp

I think I found the one paws I was thinking of though, yay. lol

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

Fayt_of_Redemption

Ah. Those are not a stock tail. Those are custom drawn.

Trash

ahh thank you cali!<3

Trash

ahh thank you cali!<3

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
YAAAAY! All the templates in one spot!

Quick Reply

Submit