• Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Thrivis
belloblossom
Thrivis
*kind of wants to draw random soqs* whee

Same xD
...fancy a trade? whee

I'd be down. Send me your teepee and I'll send you mine and we can choose a random Soq from there?
Or we can do specifics, too, if you'd rather. heart

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lonely Shapeshifter

Okay, so I really wanna try the partnered plot contest thing. I just noticed it. ;3;
Anyone still looking for a partner for it..? |D

-eyeballing the Pink Seathi/Twilight Koi-
Hello, everyone! We've finally moved to a new image host!

However, there's a limit on the bandwidth it offers; rather than being a hard number, the host sets it to be around the average amount of all of their users, and any who bypass it are at risk of having their host taken down. Because of this, we'd like to ask that direct links are limited to the below:

• How to Get a Teepee (and, by extension, the first post in a user's teepee)
  • Teepee Stat Rolling Thread
  • Co-Ownership Agreements
  • Mates and Permissions List
  • Reference and Mockbreeding Permissions
  • All certing threads.
  • All staff-run trading post threads.
  • Soquili Power Applications

• Breeding throwbacks (as links).
  • Herd member lists (as links).
  • User-run contests giving away soquili, such as from breedings or herd helpers (as links OR images).

New direct links may be accessed by replacing "http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/" with "http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/". If this doesn't work for you or you'd like help, please post an inquiry in the General Certing Thread (form: Contact Us).

Most of the front page and guild images have been updated. We won't be updating old dropoff posts, but we'll work on moving over teepee (first post) and owner list images over time.

We will monitor how much bandwidth the shop uses, and make another announcement if we're able to open up direct linking to all posts in the future. Thank you for your understanding!

Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Damn, that had to have taken some work!

thank you to staffers and such! heart

Anxious Goat

Hooray, for a new host and no more PB links! c:

Lonely Shapeshifter

AislingJuno
If anybody is looking for a partner for the rp twins and fish -let me know. I like both girls equally and i like the night theme koi.

Do you have a Discord? We could brainstorm fast & furiously over that.
I'm interested in the pink-eyed twin and, while I too love the twilight koi, am willing to go with the sunset one. Tbh they're both stunning.

Geared Gatekeeper

Eternal Xantara
AislingJuno
If anybody is looking for a partner for the rp twins and fish -let me know. I like both girls equally and i like the night theme koi.

I'm interested in the pink-eyed twin and, while I too love the twilight koi, am willing to go with the sunset one. Tbh they're both stunning.

I do have discord but In a couple of hours I'm going to a exercise class . I don't mind brainstorming and filling out my portion late tonight and entering the post. The contest ends early tomorrow morning-7am est.

Lonely Shapeshifter

AislingJuno
Eternal Xantara
AislingJuno

I do have discord but In a couple of hours I'm going to a exercise class . I don't mind brainstorming and filling out my portion late tonight and entering the post. The contest ends early tomorrow morning-7am est.

I have work tomorrow at 6 AM EST so... I think we'd have to squeeze it in tonight. |D
When will you be back?

Geared Gatekeeper

Eternal Xantara
AislingJuno
Eternal Xantara
AislingJuno

I have work tomorrow at 6 AM EST so... I think we'd have to squeeze it in tonight. |D
When will you be back?[/quote

Well my class starts at 7pst and ends at 9:10 pst . I thought We could work on the plots now and each of us could work on the fam and character parts separately.
♥ Valkymie's Cert Drop ♥
SC Pokemon Twist Breeding!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Valkymie

If there are any mistakes, feel free to PM Valkymie or repost in the General Certing Thread!

Magic Cat

emotion_kirakira My my, Valk baskets are fine!

*rolls*

Lonely Shapeshifter

-pokes about the kitchen-

Anxious Goat

oooh, very pretty baskets~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items