Welcome to Gaia! ::

@ Kyai: Melting in this frickin' heat, that's for sure. Ooooh, yeah, I remember you talking about it not too long ago. Did the ending hold up with the rest of the game? And hm, that's a toughy. Did you ever get going on ME:A? They've fixed a lot of the animation issues and so forth via patches, so I might have to restart to see what parts no longer suck. Or I could actually buy Horizon, which I've wanted to do for ages anyway.

@ Lat: Stuck between a couple, or just juggling possibilities at this point?

Eloquent Witch

Don't like anything so far... So I pick something up and think about it and go 'mreh', discard it and repeat. XD

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
thank you for my pokemon <3
*inchworms slowly through the thread*

Eloquent Explorer

So with the photobucket problems, can I set up my new image hosting then post in the teepee update thread with a huge post to get everything all fixed up again?

Also eff photobucket for pulling this crap

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady_Ourania
@ Kyai: Melting in this frickin' heat, that's for sure. Ooooh, yeah, I remember you talking about it not too long ago. Did the ending hold up with the rest of the game? And hm, that's a toughy. Did you ever get going on ME:A? They've fixed a lot of the animation issues and so forth via patches, so I might have to restart to see what parts no longer suck. Or I could actually buy Horizon, which I've wanted to do for ages anyway.

@ Lat: Stuck between a couple, or just juggling possibilities at this point?

Yeah, it's hot here too DX And YES, the whole game was so gooooooooood <3 SO worth the buy. All told, I spent 80 hours on my first playthrough, and apparently I was missing a bunch of characters at the end XD I kinda wanna restart and play again already heart Be warned that the story is rather dark, but it is excellent! And ha, no XD ME:A has been on the backburner since I started Horizon- I intended to start sooner, but... Horizon was sooo goooooood. My friend also bought me Persona 5 for my birthday, and that hasn't gotten touched either X3;

Oooooh, didjoo win something Lat? :3

Geared Gatekeeper

Mameha Otome
So with the photobucket problems, can I set up my new image hosting then post in the teepee update thread with a huge post to get everything all fixed up again?

Also eff photobucket for pulling this crap

Yes you can a lot of people have been posting in the teepee update thread to change the images on their stat post.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Soquili: Teepee | Plots | Singles | Quests

RYE IS TOO CUTE.

@ Mameha: That's what I did for my first post too! You just need to use the code for the overhaul with everything there that you want in your first post.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Explorer

Sweeeeet thanks guys <3

Working with a friend to set up image hosting via his server so I have something to do all week :3

Geared Gatekeeper

Eik I just got rolled by Kara. This breeding will be my first ever unedited breeding,my first mini breeding and my first ever event breeding-that's not twisted tunnel. It only took 7 years for my unedit breeding luck but that's ok biggrin

Eloquent Explorer

Ohcrap...I completely forgot to enter breedings when I got home over the weekend Dx
♥ Valkymie's Cert Drop ♥
Basket Popping | Pokemans | Babby bump(s)!!

User Image
Thalea

User ImageUser Image
Transpire Reality
AstoriaFallen

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ryuukishin

If there are any mistakes, feel free to PM Valkymie or repost in the General Certing Thread!

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
omg wow at that last drop. i am ded.

Adventuring Hunter

Hahaha i only put the belly on her tho
real credit goes to ryuu and mind :>

Eloquent Witch

OMG RAN WITH A BELLY.
Her adopted fam are stoked and protective all at once. cool cool