Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Fatcat

DeeJaye
; w ; !!! <3333333 iT IS. ALL MY COWORKERS ARE SO NICE AND I'M LIKE 'BLESS UR SOUL (:'
cries bec we've like barely talked at all these past few months bec ive been poo poo busy and didn't know you were taking a group project class (':
throw him in the trashcan and then set the trashcan on fire (:

reminds me, bless my friend, we've had a couple partner projects in this clas and i've just. had him do bulk of the work. while i smile and twiddle my thumbs (: hes too helpful dies

we need to catch up aahh. do you get on the discord or do you stick to aim ??? i'll have to ping you constantly until you one day answer my cries for u

AUGHH THE SWEETEST!!! ;v; I always hear so many horror stories abt bad co-workers, im so so glad you got good ones!! *lifts u into the sky like simba*
and honestly no worries ive been super busy as well, weh. I had to cut down my aim time to like. . . signing in once a week bcuz im so busy this semester o(-<

LMAO THO RIGHT?? Like if he was just not-that-good then it would've been ok . . . . that's what groups are for!! so we can make up for individual strengths and weaknesses!! but his ego so weak (: we ask him for changes and he just comes back with a tangent about how we're making it too complex than needed and how he did his best and anyway he uploaded his work where he completely disregarded everything we talked about. . . and he gets upset when we need to change it for the final doc... The majority of work is graded on an individual basis as well, so when we try to help him it's literally only for his grade because it won't affect ours. like, please. .. let us help you, oh my god. .. .

my group in my other class is better tho and bonus points theyre all so beautiful .. . . . . .. one of them was kind enough to be like "hey, can I turn that in for you??" and i wasn't even done but my ability to think just went out the window i was like "sure here u go, thanks!!!" dam.. . im weak (: one of them is doing a lot of the work too SJHDIOSHE I FEEL U SO HARD LMAO THANK YOU FOR EXISTING, GOOD TEAMMATES .. . I SCREAM!!
and three of them are friends; once one of them and I stayed after class (it was a night class) so we could look at the numbers together, and the other two left, but ten minutes later they came back like "we didn't want you to walk alone," even though they didn't know how long we'd be staying. so good and pure.

AND YAASSSS my semester will be done in about a month and my body is already on vacation. I haven't gone onto Soq's Discord yet (for the same reason I had to stop signing into AIM lmao) but I'll probably make an account late Dec when classes are done!! :D

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

To match our brand new Soquili MCCLs, we now have new Familiar MCCLs! <3

UNEDITED

EDITED

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Phail Ninja

you work so hard for the shop
i lift my leggy up
Ryuukishin

DeeJaye

Ahh you guyyyyssss <333 I hope both of you are weeeelllll!

Man-Hungry Fatcat

LunaRei_SilverBlood
Ahh you guyyyyssss <333 I hope both of you are weeeelllll!

Thank youuuuuuu; I hope you've been doing well, too!! ;v; AND I SEE YOU WORKING FOR A NEW SHOP AND IT'S SO NICE!!! SUCH ADORABLE PUPPERS!!!!!
Ryuukishin

Thank youuuuuuu; I hope you've been doing well, too!! ;v; AND I SEE YOU WORKING FOR A NEW SHOP AND IT'S SO NICE!!! SUCH ADORABLE PUPPERS!!!!!

Yeees~ I finally got my Agents License for work so now i can finally move on with other s**t XD
And yessss... I'm still waiting for Riri to realize the mistake that was made hahaha >.>;;; <3

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

Ryuukishin

/smooches and runs off to bed/

(I didn't recognize you, you got so tall. proud mum tears)

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Man-Hungry Fatcat

LunaRei_SilverBlood
Yeees~ I finally got my Agents License for work so now i can finally move on with other s**t XD
And yessss... I'm still waiting for Riri to realize the mistake that was made hahaha >.>;;; <3

AWWYISSS, progress!! Congrats! :D
And hahaha, I'm sure you'll do well! You've always come across as kind and professional to me, and I'm glad you have a position where you can really let that shine!! ;v;

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
/smooches and runs off to bed/

(I didn't recognize you, you got so tall. proud mum tears)

weh!! /the gentlest of smooches <333

And thank youu!!! TvT it's dragon age. . ..to the surprise of no one............
I tried to make my Warden but I'm not used to following the MP, haha. She came out more DW Rogue Poster Child than the personality I wanted to get across but I got too lazy to look for more items LMAO .. . ANOTHER TIME.. .

tucks you in; sleep well, my love!!
Dolphin Drop!

Cert Drop!

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image
That is all for now!

Naughty Man-Lover

Lonely Shapeshifter

These guys are single. ;3

User Image
Looking for another burb. =3=b

User Image
She's got wolpertinger blood! Not too picky with her, as she's the "adventurous" type lol.

Wind-up Waffles

Eternal Xantara

User Image
Looking for another burb. =3=b

User Image
Maybe? owo <3

Lonely Shapeshifter

Melomar
Eternal Xantara

User Image