Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

~Latonia de la Courtel~

*snugs Kyai*

*Huggleluffs.* <33333333333
~Latonia de la Courtel~
I do love sleeps. LOL, I can see how it almost would be worth it. Yesssss. Glad you are doing better after having the tooth pulled, at least!

Yay! I don't mind slow, the herd is available whenever you are so inclined. LOL. ^.^

There is really no such things as too much sleep. razz It was a nice little quasi-vacation to lounge on the couch with the dog and play video games while gnawing on a tea bag, lol.

So many lovelies. <3 *browses* Will definitely need something with Tel at some point! Mikha has it out for her brother, and by extension for his descendants (for now, eventually she'll realize they're not all horrible).

Shapeshifter

*Changes her sig until she can redo the group image*

Peaceful Demigod

Eloquent Witch

Meepfur

I agree with this, so very strongly. XD I do love my sleep. And yay for quasi-vacation! That sounds like a nice break, yes!

Awww thank you. Yes, Tel is happy to meet and socialize! She's a total sweety and never met her father, and at this point in her canon she hasn't met another triwing (aside from her sisters) yet. There are plans for her to run into one, but depending on when that occurs Mikha would still be among the first. Her wishing star/cyo boyo (Falmari Aqualonde) is also available. ^.^

*purrs at Kyai* heart

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Snugs Latty-

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
*rolls out purple carpet and struts like a model falling like a fail and quickly jumping back up*

Ahem.... HELLOOOOO my interesting persons of interesting happenings!! How are ya'll today?
~Latonia de la Courtel~
I agree with this, so very strongly. XD I do love my sleep. And yay for quasi-vacation! That sounds like a nice break, yes!

Awww thank you. Yes, Tel is happy to meet and socialize! She's a total sweety and never met her father, and at this point in her canon she hasn't met another triwing (aside from her sisters) yet. There are plans for her to run into one, but depending on when that occurs Mikha would still be among the first. Her wishing star/cyo boyo (Falmari Aqualonde) is also available. ^.^

That would work excellently, once I'm ready for Mikha to start calming down on her family issues! It will be awhile (she has to do in at least one first), but...yesss. whee

Speaking of sleep, I think it's a little past that time for me. XD Goodnight!
Ryuu's Drops
Click certs for uncerts!

To request certs and corrections, visit my certing thread!
Note that all files in the Original folder will be periodically wiped;
if you direct-link, please use the URLs from this drop. Thank you!

- --- ---------- ---- -

Dropping a belly from mind and some baskets from Zac!

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Tsunake

THE BABES ARE HERE /CRIES

Super Trash

lovely baskets~!

Man-Hungry Fatcat

LOLTERNATIVE
lovely baskets~!

lovely avi!! so beautiful TwT /keeps you forever

Super Trash

Ryuukishin

/swoons in ur embrace
ur so handsom
so majestic

Librra's Significant Otter

Bashful Shapeshifter

Kyaishi

XDDD Cue the "are you stupid?" look that Faye has perfected, pffffft <3 I'M SORRY VILKA, SHE'S... an acquired taste rofl

xDD This is just perfect....
Vilka:: Its alright, Im a canine I lick weird things as it is. -Snerk-

Geared Gatekeeper

Such gorgeous baskets heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items