Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Tumbles through*

Eloquent Witch

Lady Aria Starstone
Kahlo: Yes, in the nick of time! I have heard that phrase, too. -At the mention of the wax, her expression gets very excited.- Oh wonderful! I am so glad to hear that. -She beams.- Good timing. I have almost completed your blanket.

Falmari: *flicks his ears, pleased to have gotten the saying correct* Ah, good. That one I was not quite sure about. Such things are not my strong suit. *he shrugs lightly, then grins at her cheerful expression* I am looking forward to seeing it, and anything you might make with this new technique.

*throws luff at the swift-moving Oura* heart

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I think I might be getting sick... emotion_donotwant
I hae to start my new job on Saturday emotion_8c

Savage Hellraiser

8,840 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

@Revenge & Meishin - Hi guys. ^^

@ Epi- ^-^ Yay muffins ftw! I have a long standing love of blue berry muffins. My family got so tired of them whenever I lived at home...I made them too much. Lol
-.-; I swear Imma go crazy! Muh monster dog Sekieri (husky) will not let me type a dang thing! Lol Keeps pawing me to play. The move has her cooped up.
And I understand, I use to be like that with my pixel art. I got to the point I abandoned with so much chaos in my life. I hope you get to feeling well enough to finish. ^^ I know you can probably come up with greatness and those who receive it will appreciate it.
Hehe, I do not mind. I am old enough I don't fear telling most folks things...especially here. *shrugs*
Michigan. I am from Alabama/Georgia, our two towns are separated by a bridge so its like I was from the AL city and my husband GA. We lived in GA for the last 5 years of our marriage, he went up north to get a job and house, while I stayed at my parents....its been four months and I am simply going crazy! Thankfully last week we got a house! biggrin Next weekend he is going to fly down and get the moving truck for us to go.
>.> Sorry if I gave to much info. Haha I am just super freaking excited! *giggles and dances around like an anime chick*

I really wish it was that easy! Haha Someone suggested helper elves. Lol Most of my house is packed and in a storage unit thankfully! I only brought a few clothes, shoes, my bed, and some odds and ends....but then I ended up being given stuff by my grand parents on both sides, and my mother. -.-; I'm packing all that crap now and the last few things Monday or Tuesday like bed stuff.
*scratches head* Tendency to over share. >.> <.<.....yeah..... sweatdrop

---|I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart|---

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Falmari: *flicks his ears, pleased to have gotten the saying correct* Ah, good. That one I was not quite sure about. Such things are not my strong suit. *he shrugs lightly, then grins at her cheerful expression* I am looking forward to seeing it, and anything you might make with this new technique.

*throws luff at the swift-moving Oura* heart

Kahlo: Not good at turning a phrase? Hmmm well you have other skills, I think, and they are more then enough. -She nods happily.- I am eager to show you both! I can't wait to give this a go!

Eloquent Witch

Lady Aria Starstone
Kahlo: Not good at turning a phrase? Hmmm well you have other skills, I think, and they are more then enough. -She nods happily.- I am eager to show you both! I can't wait to give this a go!

Falmari: *shakes his head* Not especially, but practicing new skills is a good thing. Still, I much prefer to fall back on what I knew when I am afforded the opportunity. *he grins widely* That is good to hear. New projects should be exciting.

And okies.. I have to get up early to head to the park. So I am off for the evening. Night all. heart

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Falmari: *shakes his head* Not especially, but practicing new skills is a good thing. Still, I much prefer to fall back on what I knew when I am afforded the opportunity. *he grins widely* That is good to hear. New projects should be exciting.

And okies.. I have to get up early to head to the park. So I am off for the evening. Night all. heart

Kahlo: -She smiles a little.- Practicing new skills is always good, yes. Keeping the old ones alive are good too. -She nods and sighs, happily.-

SLEEP WELL.

Savage Hellraiser

8,840 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

*Naibi stands to the back by himself and cocks head to the side as he watches the others*

---|I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart|---

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
:: settles in with a sigh ::
☽ Just Kyrie padding through! ☾
And I found a few things to drop off for you!

More certs to be expected soon ;D

First up, a few growth certs!
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Baddies certs~
User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Paint Certs~
User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Spell Certs~
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Vis Certs~
User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

[ If you spot any errors, please PM Kyrieko, so I can fix them asap for you! ]

Healing Prophet

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

Altruistic Mystic

Oooh so many pretties in that drop.

I'm so proud of myself. I got my new plushie girl all named and her temper and sent in for her cert and I think she's going to be my first not all so happy go lucky personality. Yay for branching out.

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
              ████████ ███████████████████████ ███ ██████████████████

┉┉⇢ Omg must go sleep.
              xD
              Night guys~
              ⇠┉┉

TeepeeSingle SoquiliMatopeZuberi TRHQ

████████ ███████████████████████ ███ ██████████████████