User Image

Hello, Gaians. I'm afraid I have a rather difficult confession to make to you today. You see, I am not only Ivan, the mild-mannered accountant, I am also... Ivan, the candy fanatic. I know, I know! Someone as stalwart and responsible as I am should subsist solely on a diet of unflavored shredded wheat and lightly toasted wood shavings, but I'm afraid I can no longer claim "resistance to sugary hedonism" as one of my many virtues. Up until recently my pantry had been a barren wasteland, with naught but a few cans of old chicken broth and cat food for Mr. Bibbles, but now? Now? It's a veritable treasure trove of treats, filled with tantalizingly tasty temptations that torment and taunt me! The candy floss, the gummy bears, the little chocolate things filled with peanut butter that take forever to unwrap and the chocolate gets all over your fingers because it's always melted but it's still so incredibly delicious! Oh, my shame! My sweet, sweet shame!

Do you want to know the true source of my addiction, Gaians? The Sweet Treats bag.

User Image

Don't let its shiny exterior and disarmingly festive ribbons fool you! Within its plastic confines is a deliciousness so addictive you won't be able to control yourself. The siren's call of candy will lure you in, like a shiny mountain made of gold only the gold is just foil wrapped around bars of chocolate, and soon you'll end up like me: hopelessly, helplessly, wonderfully addicted to all of its amazing goodies. An obsessive like me even indulges in the incredible sugary bliss of the bundle pack, a must have for any true candy connoisseur. The Sweet Treat bag is both a curse and a blessing, friends. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to make a dentist appointment. Or twelve.