User Image

Psst! Yeah you, over there. C’mere. I’m Friday, and I’m a legit businessman lookin’ to engage in some legit business with legit customers, if you know what I’m sayin’. I've got some swanky new gear for a discriminatin' customer such as yourself. You wanna know how I look so fancy? 'Cause I got the Friday XIII clothes to keep me lookin' fresh, and my pal Lucky here --

User Image

All right, look. Lucky met himself a little white-furred ladyfriend and now I’m stuck with a box of Unlucky kittens to feed. That's right, I named 'em all Unlucky. Heck, I even see some Lucky Jrs. in there too. I ain't as good with the names as I am with the dames, get me? You want one? Meet me at La Victoire and pick up an armful or two. I’m gonna be out here with this box of fancy clothes and darlin' little monsters from Friday until Monday, 11:59 PST so you gotta come see me fast.

If you ain't interested in kittens or some fancy new duds then I might be able to hook you up with a little somethin' extra, if you know where to look. But if you want a real party, you oughta head on over to the Friday the 13th Forum. I hear they got some sort of contest goin' on over there. And while you’re out and about, don’t forget to spay and neuter your pets. Believe me. I’m talkin’ from experience here, pal.