Yes. Way too much. D: 0.61764705882353 61.8% [ 21 ]
Just about right. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 4 ]
Not enough. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Wtf you hippie. 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Anxious Loiterer

quite uneventful
hey hey!! could I order two things at once or would that not be allowed?? :>!!

POSTS ANYWAYS:
Please Draw For Me

I want a:: Chibi full body for both :>
Avi or OC?:: OC!
Here is my reference:: This girlie and this boyo separately!! Here are some personality thingies and what I'd like them to wear:

the girlie is a stubborn, opinionated, calm and spunky 16 year old girl, and she likes wearing cute clothes, painting her nails, and wearing a ton of jewelry(you can chose which earrings and nail polish she wears!!)

meanwhile this boyo is a spoiled, somewhat bratty 19 year old, getting everything he wants when he wants it. he's somewhat shy from being the odd-one-out in his school, and doesn't know how to communicate very well with others. he instead believes his flowers and his horse are the only things he has as allies. you can pick from any of these clothes!!!

I am offering:: 250k for each: 250k + 250k = 500k :>!!
Anything else::N/A

if it's not allowed, you could only pick one of them :>!! I'd be offering 225k thou :>!

edit: oh
WELP
full was just edited in ehehe ;;; ignore this, then!! good luck on your other orders!

SORRY!
You're only allowed to order one at a time.~
I'll quote you when we have an open slot if you'd like.
Even though you didn't read the rules. wink

Anxious Loiterer

momo-ai13
Your art is adorabubble and I love your shop name. xD
Good luck<3

Thanks so much! >u<

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
electric carrots

no, I did read the rules, just didn't read the last one @___@ when you have 3 projects due for the next day and a test about something you definitely do not know on the same day, you tend to forget things. sorry for forgetting the word!

usually the last rule in most rp threads/etc is 'keep checking for more rules!!' so I'm used to skipping them, even if it's for art shops
pardon for doing so!

no, thanks though! : ) I think I'll be fine :>! kinda went broke just now, gave into temptation and bought an item eheh ;;
electric carrots
SasuNaru_Master

The only thing is I need those references to be tekteks for item breakdown reasons. If it messes with the layering then you can keep those references there as well.~

Yes! It is hard for me tio understand how to do it lol But I'm editing it as we speak. I'll keep the second as refs just because of some differences I prefer on those as oppose to the tektek.

Anxious Loiterer

Hermionly
ninja

Done, hope you like it.~

Anxious Loiterer

SasuNaru_Master
electric carrots
SasuNaru_Master

The only thing is I need those references to be tekteks for item breakdown reasons. If it messes with the layering then you can keep those references there as well.~

Yes! It is hard for me tio understand how to do it lol But I'm editing it as we speak. I'll keep the second as refs just because of some differences I prefer on those as oppose to the tektek.

Thank you! That will be very helpful, trust me.

SasuNaru_Master

Zsaz

Once you guys send your trades I can get started on your orders.~
electric carrots

Oh wow, how gorgeous! Your coloring is impeccable, and you did fantastic with the dress! emotion_kirakira Thank you so much!

Anxious Loiterer

Hermionly
electric carrots

Oh wow, how gorgeous! Your coloring is impeccable, and you did fantastic with the dress! emotion_kirakira Thank you so much!

You're so welcome!
and thank you! >//<

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Please Draw For Me

I want a:: Fullbody Chibi
Avi or OC?:: x2 OCs
Here is my reference:: Couple
I am offering:: 400k?
Anything else::Adorabubble. Please keep their ears and tail and... transparent background, if you know how.

Witty Kitten

19,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Please Draw For Me

I want a:: Fullbody Regular
Avi or OC?:: My current avi.
Here is my reference:: Here
I am offering:: This is the first time I'm ordering art so is 300k what you want or would you need more?
Anything else:: Can you show me eating the Strawberry Biscuit Stick? That would just be adorabubble. Also, could you find a place to write "Halloween 2013" somewhere?

Anxious Loiterer

Jong Kook

I cant make the background transparent with my version of Sai, sorry.
Did you still want to be added into the slots?

Dangerous Millionaire

46,850 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Please Draw For Me

I want a:: CHIBI
Avi or OC?:: Avi
Here is my reference:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am offering:: 750k
Anything else::nope

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

electric carrots
Jong Kook

I cant make the background transparent with my version of Sai, sorry.
Did you still want to be added into the slots?
That's fine then; I can normally do the transparency myself... but ye, please. >w<

Anxious Loiterer

P_Justine_R

300k is the base price, usually you offer a little more than that especially if you want to be accepted when there are limited slots left. And if you have extra tidbits you want in your art. But 300k is what I am rquesting, yes.~
We are full right now, but please come again soon! x.x
Sorry!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas