Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
Culinary Coliseum
User Image
Ah yes, welcome! The debonaire Chairman Basil Confit the IV has sent you an invitation to compete in the glorious Culinary Coliseum. Ah, but you aren't the only one! No no, he has summoned an assortment of the world’s finest chefs to partake in the ultimate battle of culinary prowess!
User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Meet The Judges
User Image
Tonight’s culinary masterpieces will be critiqued by an array of distinguished individuals with only the finest of palettes and deepest of appetites. Allow me to introduce to you our judges for this evening: Beginning from our left, we have the always adorable and carnivorous, Ylaipi the Yeti! The panda with a black hole for a stomach, Harayama! And finally, the sweetie of sweets, Keiko!
User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
Your first opponent is Calvin Pointer. To him the words “Tastes like chicken” is pure poultry, I mean poetry. Ahem, sorry.
User Image
User Image
Oh my, it’s a deconstructed Turducken! Part turkey, part chicken, part duck and 100% delicious! Hope your dish can stand up to that masterpiece!
User Image
User Image
User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
Awesome! Your dish has made it past the first chopping block. Now it’s time to cross blades with the master sushi chef, Tetsu Yoshimi! Only thing sharper than her knives is her skills.
User Image
User Image
So fresh! Yoshimi’s lovely salmon rolls are going to be hard to sink. Good luck, my friend.
User Image
User Image
The win goes to Yoshimi. Guess your blades were dull. Better luck next time.
User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
Your kitchen combat skills are as fierce as ever I see! Good because you're going to need it against the vegan specialty chef, Harrison Simmer.
User Image
User Image
Oh that smells lovely! His roasted garlic and tomato soup looks amazing. And before you ask, yes its organic. Looks like the soup is on!
User Image
User Image
The win goes to Harrison. Simmer down now! Theres really no point in boiling over the loss. You’ll just have to try again!
User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
Fantastic work putting a lid on that dish! Lettuce move on to your next competitor, the confectionery cutie, Seol-tang Park! To her, nothing is as sweet as victory!
User Image
User Image
Good heavens! She has brought out the big guns for tonight's competition! The always intimidating tower of cupcakes has the judge’s names written all over it. Actually, I have no idea what she has written, but I bet it's delicious.
User Image
User Image
The win goes to Seol-tang. Ah come on now, no need to look so sour. You’ll just have to bake up something sweeter next time!
User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
Looks like your victory was sweeter, well done. Now its time to face your next opponent, the fierce and fiery filleter of meats, KID KOBE!
User Image
User Image
Oh for goodness steak, it’s the legendary manga meat. Just like the kind you see in all shonen mangas or find in castle walls! I hope you don’t get burned from this challenge!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
The win goes to Kid Kobe. Ouch! Would you like some ice for that burn?
User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
Welp, looks like you win by default. Kid ate the steak before making it to the judges table. I really have no words. Uh, anyways, its time to move on to the last stage. Your final opponent is the strong man with the sweet center, Fleury Ives
User Image

User Image
C'est magnifique! Fleury’s incredible croquembouche is dazzling! Now its time for you to shine! Bake it to make it!
User Image

User Image
The win goes to Fleury. Here’s hoping next time you rise to the challenge!
User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
The Judges all agree your dishes reign supreme! Your confectionaries were sweet enough to ensure victory! Congratulations and good eatings.
User Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200

Pierced Werewolf