Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Shapeshifter

User Image

______
                                Welcome to my humble quest thread. I'm IV o c t u r n e (or Nocturne) but
                                please, call me Rook. This quest thread is made so I can go after my dream
                                avatar as well as work towards perfecting my alchemy level. Thank-you so
                                much for taking the time to drop by this thread.

User Image

( LOWER TYPEWRITER LETTERS )
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r
s t u v w x y z
b8aeb0
light

85585f
dark

Shadowy Shapeshifter

User Image

____
                                Follow the Terms of Service (TOS).
                                Be respectful of the owner and others within the thread.
                                Flamming, trolling, harassment or other negative behaviors are not allowed.
                                Do not beg for a donation.
                                Bumping is allowed, chatting is preferred.
                                Keep quote trees under three, please.
                                Need my attention? Quote me.
                                I reserve the right to change/add rules as needed.

User Image

s t u v w x y z
b8aeb0
light

85585f
dark

Shadowy Shapeshifter

User Image

_________
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                This is the avatar I am currently going for. The layering that
                                is on tektek is slightly incorrect but it is mostly how it's
                                suppose to lay.Below is the item list for the avatar, with the
                                first item being the one I'm currently questing. Those that
                                still need to be bought are linked, those who have been
                                bought/donated/gifted are crossed out. If you wish to gift
                                me an item not on this list, I don't mind. I will either wear
                                it or liquidate it for funds for something else. Please tell
                                me if you wish me not to liquidate it.

Wed to Darkness [-725K out of 19OOk ] Negatives mean I'm that much below my
                                      "base" price, 1OOOK. Base Price is for alchemy purposes

Rainy Day [Bought!]
                                      Nightmare Game [Bought!]
                                      Sanite Ciel Agape [Gifted by ~~Storyteller ( Anon )]
                                      Dappy Dandy [Gifted by ~The Summer Masquerade ( Anon )]
                                      Spring Groom [Gifted by -& Guildenstern ( Anon )]
                                      Wed to Darkness [Gifted by BinaryVolts]
                                      Lumiere Noire [Donated by MistressRosalyn]
                                      I, Gradient [Bought!]
                                      Lunar Scythe [Donated by Lady of the endless night]
                                      Draconis Adamantine [Gifted by Ky to the rescue]

User Image

s t u v w x y z
    b8aeb0
    light

85585f
    dark

Shadowy Shapeshifter

User Image

______e__________

As an aspiring alchemist who hopes one day to make a set of wings for himself,
                                  I've rather adopted making caches/cases as a sidequest. I lean heavily towards
                                  making cases (they have a higher sell value), so in general all your unwanted trash,
                                  junk, fishes, credits, tickets, bait and flowers I can use. While I'll accept bugs, they
                                  will probably wind up going to one of my friends in exchange for more trash.

GAME ITEMS CANNOT BE GIFTED. Just to let you know. If you wish to discuss me
                                  BUYING rather than donating trash to me, please PM me. The purpose of this thread is
                                  to talk about donations, business must be taken outside the thread.

A list of the game items needed in a Cache/Case are below. Bolded and italic mean it's
                                  currently wanted above others. For the sake of space all others are under the spoiler.

Formula 1: Alchemist's Case
                                        Formula 1: Philosopher's Cache
                                        Old Crumpled Newspaper
                                        Blue Carnation
                                        Ticket
                                        Grade A Fish Bait
                                        Bachelor's Credit
                                        Black Bubble-Eye Goldfish
                                        Red Bubble-Eye Goldfish
                                        Gold Bubble-Eye Goldfish
                                        Orange Guppy
                                        Yellow Guppy
                                        Red Guppy
                                        Branch
                                        Pink Flamingo Feather
                                        Plastic
                                        Screw
                                        Wing Tree Leaf
                                        Old Boot
                                        Big Old Tire
                                        Old Can
                                        Crumpled Newspaper
                                        Dirty Crumpled Newspaper
                                        Crumpled Newsprint
                                        Crumpled Red Construction Paper
                                        Crumpled Blue Construction Paper
                                        Crumpled Green Construction Paper
                                        Crumpled Paper Bag
                                        Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue
                                        Crumpled Zerox Paper White
                                        Crumpled Zerox Paper Goldenrod
                                        Sunflower
                                        Pink Carnation
                                        White Carnation
                                        Pink Daffodil
                                        Yellow Daffodil
                                        Blue Daffodil
                                        White Daisies
                                        Blue Daisies
                                        Purple Daisies

User Image

s t u v w x y z
    b8aeb0
    light

85585f
    dark

Shadowy Shapeshifter

User Image

________

This is a thank-you post to all you have donated to me over my quests.
                                  I'm so sorry if I forgot you, but I'll try to post you, even if I forget exactly
                                  what you got me.

A shout out to all anons! Thank-you for the countless good stories and
                                  items I have collected from you. My poor memory alas cannot remember
                                  every last one so please take this as a thank-you for all you have done.

[color=#b8aeb0]♜[/color] [size=11][color=#85585f][ [b]name[/b] - donatedorgifted [i]item[/i] ][/color][/size]

[ Lord Hellyer (Anon) - gifted countless items heart ]

[ MistressRosalyn - donated Lumiere Noire ]

[ Ky to the rescue - gifted Draconis Adamantine ]

[ Binary Volts - gifted Wed to Darkness ]

[ Lady of the endless night - donated Lunar Scythe ]

[ -& Guildenstern ( Anon ) - gifted Spring Groom ]

[ ~The Summer Masquerade ( Anon ) - gifted Dappy Dandy ]

[ ~Storyteller ( Anon ) - gifted Sanite Ciel Agape !!!! emotion_bigheart ]

User Image

s t u v w x y z
    b8aeb0
    light

85585f
    dark

Shadowy Shapeshifter

User Image

_______

Anon Gifting
                                      Sure, this isn't really a contest, but stay around and chat with me and I
                                      might gift you something with a story in my character's perspective... or a story
                                      in general.

Bump Contest
                                      Bump to 100, numbering your bumps, and I'll give you 5k. You can do
                                      this four times.

Ambrosia Sky: x4 ((Done))

Dice Roll
                                      Roll a 10 sided dye 10 times and if you get a 35 or a 75 I'll
                                      give you 5k. You can win this up to four times. You may do this while
                                      bumping

Page Posters
                                      First poster who is NOT bumping on page 50 will get 10k. If it happens
                                      to be me, the person following me will receive the 10k. You can win this up to
                                      two times. If you have exceeded your limit and happen to post first, the
                                      person following you will receive the 10k instead. Remember, bumps don't
                                      count. This includes random facts. You must be having or STARTING
                                      a conversation to receive credit

Free art
                                      First poster on page 500 will win FREE ART. Samples here
                                      IF YOU WISH TO HAVE FREE ART INSTEAD OF GOLD FOR SOME OF THE
                                      CONTESTS YOU MAY.
                                      Art style is subject to change.

User Image

s t u v w x y z
    b8aeb0
    light

85585f
    dark

Shadowy Shapeshifter

User Image

____

Rules for linking
                                      Must be 88x31 or 200x40 sized banners (Orrrr I must love you).
                                      Must quote me in this thread WITH the code.
                                      Must have my banner up in YOUR thread FIRST.
                                      Your banner will be removed if your thread closes.
                                      Any type of thread is allowed.

Links In

88x31
                                      User Image
                                      [url=bit.ly/ZM8SWc][img]http://i.imgur.com/FvgjGIk.jpg[/img][/url]

200x40
                                      User Image
                                      [url=bit.ly/ZM8SWc][img]http://i.imgur.com/MWe5WqI.jpg[/img][/url]

Links Out

User Image

s t u v w x y z
    b8aeb0
    light

85585f
    dark

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Shadowy Shapeshifter