Total Votes:[ 269 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 91 92 > >>

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
FrostyPeaches
I noticed youuu. CB was my home from the beginning and i occasionally check this forum and i saw youuuu. Now i have to come back to talk to you more.
Everyone wondered where you were emotion_bigheart
It's ok if you're too busy to keep running the shop. I know real life can be busy as heck. Will you save all the shop files at least cuz Kage was my fave shop to be in.
Do you give us permission to get our Kage in other bcpets shops? Like use them as image inspiro?
Are you doing well /staying safe& careful/ etc etc???
Do you use any contacting platforms like discord or skype or anything??? Do you still play FlightRising?? I got back to playing last year lolol.
1000hugs for you!
I fell asleep and couldn't reply until now -cries-
So much more to say but will let you breathe first cuz ahhhh you're backkkk cool
I still have everything saved, definitely, just in case! And of course, if anyone has a Kage cool enough they want to emulate it in other shops that would be awesome! I miss the shop sometimes, I really do. ;-; Do B/C shops have discord channels now? That would be a cool idea if the shop reopens haha. I am on Flight Rising, are we friends on there yet?! I'm "felynn" over there.

I'm staying safe, hope you are too! I've been quite a hermit this whole time (though that's not much different than usual haha).

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
FelineOddity

I still have everything saved, definitely, just in case! And of course, if anyone has a Kage cool enough they want to emulate it in other shops that would be awesome! I miss the shop sometimes, I really do. ;-; Do B/C shops have discord channels now? That would be a cool idea if the shop reopens haha. I am on Flight Rising, are we friends on there yet?! I'm "felynn" over there.

I'm staying safe, hope you are too! I've been quite a hermit this whole time (though that's not much different than usual haha).

I AM GLAD TO HEAR and dont let anyone else have it - the Kage are the bestest thing in existence and all the species' concepts are cool as fk. ( : i love them all.

LET ME TELL YOU YES. some other shops i like have migrated over to discord. and let me tell you. if you have a group chat not about Kage. i bet a lot of the regs will just join just to talk to yoU!
and then we can help you test things out for a future Kage channel thing. and there is also one site a really cool pair of gaians that hosts a site that has other bcshops shops joined in the same area. and you can open rlc to pets as a thing to fund yourself and the hosting site. if you want more info on that thing shoot me a PM and i show you the website.
or if you have discord just add me there and i already am talking to some people from Kage in other discord shops so if they hear you are still about i bet they will love to talk to you too!
we always end up going back to 'remember our cool Kage and Fee' and we all start moping about it for a bit hahahaha

OK let me see if i have you on FR. i will send you a message there too since.... my username on there is not the same.!
We can even have a friend chat thread on FR!!! if that is easier!
i think capcap is still on FR. the FR king cuz she was the last one i spoke about FR about and they pretty much is almost always playing it. i wish I never took a break from it. i'd be FR ratking by now hoarding everything XD but i took a 3 yr break and the only way i can get stinking rich is by selling all my 7 digit dragons buttt i wont cuz i am a hoarder rofl rofl

yeah i been keeping self and others safe, i have to constantly clean my hands and they are like alligator leather cracked now haha

holyjeebees textwall of the worst grammars ever XD

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
FrostyPeaches
I AM GLAD TO HEAR and dont let anyone else have it - the Kage are the bestest thing in existence and all the species' concepts are cool as fk. ( : i love them all.

LET ME TELL YOU YES. some other shops i like have migrated over to discord. and let me tell you. if you have a group chat not about Kage. i bet a lot of the regs will just join just to talk to yoU!
and then we can help you test things out for a future Kage channel thing. and there is also one site a really cool pair of gaians that hosts a site that has other bcshops shops joined in the same area. and you can open rlc to pets as a thing to fund yourself and the hosting site. if you want more info on that thing shoot me a PM and i show you the website.
or if you have discord just add me there and i already am talking to some people from Kage in other discord shops so if they hear you are still about i bet they will love to talk to you too!
we always end up going back to 'remember our cool Kage and Fee' and we all start moping about it for a bit hahahaha

OK let me see if i have you on FR. i will send you a message there too since.... my username on there is not the same.!
We can even have a friend chat thread on FR!!! if that is easier!
i think capcap is still on FR. the FR king cuz she was the last one i spoke about FR about and they pretty much is almost always playing it. i wish I never took a break from it. i'd be FR ratking by now hoarding everything XD but i took a 3 yr break and the only way i can get stinking rich is by selling all my 7 digit dragons buttt i wont cuz i am a hoarder rofl rofl

yeah i been keeping self and others safe, i have to constantly clean my hands and they are like alligator leather cracked now haha

holyjeebees textwall of the worst grammars ever XD
Woof, sorry for the delay, I was doing a bunch of chores and then had internet issues lol. @_@

That site sounds awesome! I always thought it would be nice for BC shops to have a way to do RLC without breaking Gaia's rules. Sounds like I missed a lot of cool stuff haha.

I am pretty much just on FR every day bonding with the familiars and using my gathering turns haha but that still counts, right?! (I'm totally a hoarder too lol). I don't know how active I'd be in a discord chat these days. I won't even pretend I'll have a lot of free time coming up, I'm actually 30 weeks pregnant right now and I can only imagine my free time will be 0 soon hahah. But maybe when the kid is older I can come back. I'd hate to start up any chats and then just abandon them in 2 months. redface

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shy Star

7,450 Points