Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

◄◄------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℱσℓℓσω ℳҽ ɗσωη
                                                                greetings!|rules|prices|Malicious Lullabye|affiliates|
                                                                σρҽη::ωҽℓcσɱҽ!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT:
                                          5/10/2013
                                          Just for all you wonderful ones, I wanted to let it be noted that next week on May 17th, I will be going on summer vacation for a couple of months. I'll be back at the end of July before school starts but the reason I'm writing this is I don't know how often I will be able to get online to get layouts done. I'm sure I'll have some days when I'll be able to since my friends works and I'll probably hang out and I'll have internet. In that case, I can do layouts but in case I can't, I'll fully understand if you want your layouts done elsewhere. If you can bare with me and I hope I can get online, then that's cool, you know I'll do the layouts. But if you can't, that's totally understandable since it's not for certain too much.

All that are currently waiting for layouts, I will have those done before the 17th and I'll still accept orders but if I don't get to those new ones, I apologize. It might take me a bit and if you can wait, that's great. I'll keep this announcement refreshed everyday so anyone can see and it can also be found on the front page under the first post.

Thank you so much and thank you again for Following Me Down <33

Here's the deal.
                                          Welcome! So this is my shop. It's got layouts, layouts and more layouts. Have a looksie, get a feel, get a taste and if you like anything, order something, or whatever you like :3 It's pretty lax here and almost anything goes unless it just goes beyond what I am capable of doing. I'm still learning and each layout I do where it's a post layout or a thread layout is something to get me better at what I do. I aim to please. If you're not happy, how can I be?

Oh! My name is Malicious Lullabye, and I approve this message!

◄◄------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageUser Image

ℱσℓℓσω

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

follow the terms of service
                                                                      please be courteous
                                                                      if you don’t have anything nice to say then you really shouldn't say it
                                                                      use the form
                                                                      live by the form
                                                                      that form is gold
                                                                      if i’ve missed something, i am all for redoing a layout entirely or fixing it. don’t hesitate to tell me. it’ll benefit you greatly in the long run (Malicious Lullabye)
                                                                      i honestly will try to get them done as fast as possible when you ask. i’ve said it here, so you know that already (Malicious Lullabye)
                                                                      I don't know how to do moving pictures, i’ll say that now (Malicious Lullabye)
                                                                      quote if you want a reply from either of us
                                                                      post your orders here
                                                                      contrary to signs, solicitation is welcomed, even encouraged; within reason, appropriate and do it nicely and you could get a freebie!

User ImageUser Image

Țɦҽʀҽ Șɦҽ βℓσωѕ

It's fairly simple. I'm here because I want to practice and aim to please, you're here because of a want. You can pay me how you like to pay We can discuss the payment after you make an order but otherwise there's not much of a charge. I'll leave it up to you if you want to pay me, I simply want to offer my services. Gratuity is most welcome, even a K or two is lovely but it's your decision, especially if you don't like what you've ordered. Like I said, I'm still playing around with stuff but I've said it in the rules, and I'll say it again here, if you want something fixed or don't like something I've done, I will fix it or redo the layout entirely. All I ask of you in return is that you practice patience so I can give you something worthy and not crap. Do that and we can get along. Don't jip me and I promise to give it my all. It's easy, yeah? Any questions and voice it in the form.

User ImageUser Image

Ӎҽҽτ ɱҽ!

Hello. Hello. A little bit about me. I'm Esha. I'm twenty. I'm in my second year of college and am currently on break. So I got a ton of free time. Hence this and I thought I'd take a whack at it. Of course, when school comes back up after January 22nd, I'll still be around, provided this has taken off but just not as religiously and frequently, but still enough! Anyways, I'm not like the greatest at graphics but I think when I apply myself well, I can create something pretty darn cool and if I really try, I think I code well too. So let my shop be an example of what I can do as far as coding and designing. It's just a fun pass time for me since I love to make layouts for my role plays and I thought I'd share it with the world! But yeah, if you like what you see, let's work something out. If not, stick around, chat, and stuff could happen. I'm a nice person, friendly and I have a hard time saying 'no' but don't abuse that, hehe. Enjoy!

Post Layouts can be found here
                                                                      It's not in any order of old to new or new to old. It's just kind of scattered but it's an idea, of course.
                                                                      Thread Layouts can be here

Order Forms!
                                                                      Credit for forms goes to Tubercular Skies
                                                                      Post Layout
                                                                      Malicious Lullabye

name of character :::
                                                                      pictures :::
                                                                      two or more colors ::: (max of four)
                                                                      bit of personality ::: (delicate, hardcore, peaceful, etc. used for layout style)
                                                                      two or more likes ::: (also used for layout style. if character likes music, music will be used)
                                                                      top, side, or L type picture :::
                                                                      lyrics if wanted ::: (please exact lyrics)
                                                                      extra info :::
                                                                      payment :::

Thread Layout
                                                                      Malicious Lullabye

name of thread :::
                                                                      pictures :::
                                                                      two or more colors ::: (max of four)
                                                                      type of thread ::: (horror roleplay, happy-go-lucky charity, etc. used for making thread style)
                                                                      banners wanted ::: (list all banners and sub banners. be sure to differentiate banners from sub-banners)
                                                                      top, side, or L type ::: (can be mix. just specify)
                                                                      extra info :::
                                                                      payment :::

Open Slots:
                                                                      1. O w l – C h a n
                                                                      2. daydreamer_girl

5/11/2103
                                                                      No longer accepting any orders to be done before the 17th. Any orders I get now will be done either when I can get them done over my vacation or when I get back in August. Sorry for any inconvenience >.<

Waiting List:

User ImageUser Image

ℓιηк ιη/ℓιηк συт

Made by Tubercular Skies
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/posting-layout-shop-open/t.83884951_1/?sequence=1][img]http://oi11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/eesshhh/followmedownbanner_zps73d2d660.gif[/img][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                      User ImageUser Image
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff