User Image

Gaians, greetings! With Halloween right around the corner, I'm very pleased to bring the winners of our last CrosStitch contest to the shop! As you might remember, the contest asked creative Gaians to design the Monster Costume of their dreams. They could've been scary, cute, or anywhere in-between.

Narrowing the wonderful entries down to pick winners is never easy, and this time was no exception. There were many, many very creative entries all across the spectrum, but the winners have just hit the racks at CrosStitch:
User Image

You can learn a little more about the winners and their designs on the winners page. What's more, there are a few extra spooky costumes that have just arrived at Barton Boutique, and some treats for your sweet tooth at Buttercup Cafe!

As for the next contest-- it begins now. Visit the contest page for full details, of course, but here's a hint: Winter Coats! (I suppose that's a pretty revealing hint, but yes, design the Winter Coat of your dreams!) I'm looking forward to your entries!

Sketches from winners of the last contest:

User Image