Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got 99 cookies....

Cuz a b***h ate one 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 16 ]
Cuz I bake too damn much 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
WTF is this! Why is the number odd? -flips a table- 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard! 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
butt cheeks -> | ) ) 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Precious Feeder

User Image

Welcome stranger to the lands of the noble, the brave, the meek, the kind, the twisted and the link-less. In other words welcome to my on-going quest thread with a stupid and probably unoriginal name. Watch your step and tread lightly for the wrong move could bring about your demise. Below you'll find a navigation system to help you on your journey so be sure to stick to the path else you might loose a limb.

Precious Feeder

User Image

As you can see, your GPS is now active and can now tell you where you're headed. Remember to stay on the path, unless of course you have a fetish for pain and want to have limbs and organs removed from your person.

• Welcome
  • GPS
  • News
  • Laws
  • Major Quest
  • Avi Quests
  • Art Quest
  • Donors
  • Services
  • Slots
  • Pick-Ups
  • Art Spotlight
  • Credits
  • Out Links
  • Obituaries

Precious Feeder

User Image

Announcements and updates will be filed separately in accordance to the information they contain. Announcements will consist of major news pertaining to the change of the threads layout or things I have to deal with in real life that may prevent me from logging on for days at a time thus slowing down the progress of the services I provide for thread goers and other shop goers. Updates will contain information such as newly acquired art.

Announcements
  • November 25, 2012- Skank I worked for tried to cheat me out of my money, so after receiving and depositing my paycheck after nearly a month of asking, I quit. Back to the drawing board. =_=
  • October 17, 2012- My workload for my job has increased and has become more time consuming. I am still taking orders but their progression will be slow as will activity within this thread.
  • October 14, 2012- Monochrome Kings was an angel and made me beautiful graphics. Thank you baby. I love you! I have also just started my new part time job assisting a lawyer!
  • September 27, 2012- Thread is open but still needs graphics. Bare with me!

Updates

Precious Feeder

User Image

Yes, I am well aware that this site is full of rules that must be followed and I am aware that this is the last place you wanted to see rules but they are needed to maintain order. Be sure to follow them because once you mess up that's it. I'm tired of being nice and giving second chances.

Rules

• Do not steal the layout.
  • Do not steal the artwork given spotlight here.
  • Do not steal any of my concepts or use one of my concepts without my permission.
  • Do not come in here thinking you can govern what I do with my quests or services. If you have an idea or a suggestion or what have you PM me.
  • If you are in the obituaries, GTFO. You were put there for a reason.
  • Don't like the way my character(s) look or act? Get the ******** over it. They are the way they are for a reason.
  • Do not come in here trying to force your opinion down my throat. It will result in you getting butt hurt and added to the obituaries.
  • Leave any ignorant comments and drama at the damn door. I don't have the time or patience for it.
  • Do not harass me on a friends behalf. The two of you will be reported and I will be sure that your asses get banned.
  • Do not tell me to change my layout if it happens to be similar to yours because it's not ******** happening.
  • Respect everyone in this thread.

TLDR

• Follow the rules you agreed to follow when joining this site and don't be a ******** a*****e.

Precious Feeder

User Image

This right here is the biggest quest I have ever done. Why do I want to quest for something this big? Simple, I am doing it to see if it is possible to have that much gold pure on an account or if there is a limit that Gaia will allow you to reach. What do I plan on doing with it once I reach my goal? 75% of it will be given to charities on Gaia. 20% will be used to gift random gaians with things they desire on their wishlist and the remaining 5% I will keep for art and what not and even then it's likely going to go towards gifting my friends.

One Billion Gold Pure
2.7 mil/1 bil

Precious Feeder

User Image

This post will always change, not night after night mind you but as one quest is finished, another will make it's way here. There is no real order to how they are to be obtained.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Number One (what I already have ) : Little Lucie x 4, Midnight Black Sweet Lace Headband
What I need: The Cherubic Queen of Solair, Gaia-sama

Number Two (what I already have) : He Approaches
What I need: Masquerade, Nice Suit for Work, Dashing Gentleman Pristine White Gloves

Precious Feeder

User Image

Let me get this out of the way and say this now. I am an art whore. The collection I have displayed on my profile doesn't really tell you how much of an art whore I am but believe me, if I had unlimited amounts of gold or cash, let me tell you, I'd be swimming in art. The specifics you see here will not just be for art I want of my own characters but for characters that belong to my friends. Since the specifics can be rather lengthy I will put only one art quest here at a time. TLDR? Oh well. I like to make sure the artist(s) have plenty of info to work with so things won't be left in the air. Oh and before I forget, I am not required to give out tips for art that I receive, however, in the event that I do give a tip you can not determine the amount. You are not obligated to create artwork for me and I have no right to demand such services from you. With that being said, take a gander to see which character peaks your interest or just chat with me.

Ghost of War
o1. Name: Asmodeus Sidonay
Race: Arch Demon Incubus
Physical Description:
Ignore da scar on his faceUser Image
Facial structure (except his chin is slightly sharper and more pointed instead of curved. He looks SLIGHTLY older than this.
Of course he has darker features than this, more triangular brows. He has a thoughtful brow with thinking lines.)

Over-All Appearance Reference Facial features hair etc
Eyebrow ref
Snake in hair ref
Horn and Pauldrons Ref

Combine these two
Outfit ref 1
Outfit 2 and Colors Over-All Appearance Reference (Based heavily on the appearance of outfit one. Combine with royal green cloak from outfit two and you have his elaborate attire. He does not wear the dress-like robes from outfit 2.)

The king of Lust stands at a commanding height of seven feet tall with a lean and shapely, sculpted, muscular build. His arms are very well built from commanding very heavy forces as well as his torso, giving a clean cut v shape down to his thick, shapely, yet slender thighs. His long legs add a very graceful touch. Compare his build to that of Vampire Hunter D if you have ever watched the movies or Alucard from castlevania. His back is extremely sculpted, every muscle defined. This demon’s hair is long, thick, voluminous, very heavy and black as pitch. It has a slight wave to it as it flows just past his knees. To keep it out of his way, he sometimes ties it back in a dark maroon velvet ribbon at waist level. Several cobras live in his mane and are constantly peeking out of his hair or from somewhere on his person. Protruding highly from his temples are obsidian horns that are coiled with age, at first they arch backward gracefully from his skull, and then they curve slightly at an angle, the crown to his heritage giving him a menacing appearance. The horns sometimes have golden patterns just glowing beneath their glistening black surface. His bone structure is definitely Norse and Persian: dome forehead, defined cheekbones at a sharp angle, with a very strong heart shaped, bone crushing jaw, complete with a strong chiseled chin. His neck is long and graceful stemming from strong shoulders that span wide. His features are dominantly Persian: thick dark hair, thick and shapely triangular brows, the bridge of his nose thin yet defined, his nose ending in a small and graceful curve. His eyes are large and piercing with an almond shape, and his lips are full, shapely and plush. The only exception to his middle eastern features is his ivory complexion.

Three of the snakes in his hair
Nibal ♂-
Appearance: Dark green with dark brown/red stripes, flecks of gold on its back; orange gold, and light gold striped underbelly.

Memnet ♀-
Appearance: Albino

Bishr ♂-
Appearance: Fiery red with darkred, gold, and orange flecks; golden scales on the underbelly.

Disclaimer:Characters that you see within this thread are all original works that have been copyrighted by myself or friends. It will be specified what character belongs to who. Unless you have my permission or the permission of the rightful owner, you can not use these characters for anything. If I do give you permission to use my characters for something, you must give credit that I am in fact the original creator of said character and if you are profiting off the use of my character you agree to give me 30% of what you earn. If my friends give you permission to use their characters you must give credit that they are the creators of that character and that the character has been copyrighted by them. If your use of the character makes you a profit you agree to provide creator whatever percentage of that profit they deem fit.

Precious Feeder

User Image

Here I will pay homage to those who have donated to the cause. I want to thank everyone on this list for being kind enough to help me out.

• Fiend the Returner emotion_bigheart
  • Monochrome Kings emotion_bigheart
  • Keitsuji emotion_bigheart

Precious Feeder

User Image

Ok so I know that nothing in life is free and I know that I can't rely on donations alone, so I am going to sell myself...I mean my services to try and earn my share too. Please be gentle. It's my first time.

Bumping
  • 100 bumps: 200 gold
  • 1,000 bumps: 2k
  • 2,000 bumps: 4k

Basically bumps are 2 gold per bump.

Avitar Creation
  • Using your inventory: 100 gold
  • Brand new: 500 gold

Character Creation
  • Simple (name, age, personality, abilities, history. Appearance and species will remain open for you to descide): 500 gold
  • Complex (I will not only create information for the character but I will create information as far as their species goes. Creating a brand new species with so much information is time consuming thus it costs more): 20k

Story Writing
  • Short Story (minimum of five pages) : 1k
  • Story (20 pages and up) : 20k
  • Original Story (I determine the characters, plot, etc) 80k

Pleas POST the following form in the thread.

[color=red][b][u][size=18]GIMME GIMME GIMME![/size][/u][/b][/color]
[color=black]Username: ( your name, duh )
Service: (bump, avi, character creation, story)
Details: (basically which package of which service do you want, what kind of avi your looking for etc.)
Deadline: (if I'm making a character for you give me at least 2 weeks prior to the due date. If I'm making a story for you no matter what the length I need at least a month to work with)
Extra: (anything you might want to add )[/color]

Precious Feeder

User Image

There are only three slots for a reason. Believe me, I would love to take on ten people at a time but the thing is, if I over book myself, I eventually get bored with what I'm doing and lose interest in it and then cancel the order. I hate doing that. In fact, it is a pet peeve of mine. Plus I have a job where I serve as a secretary and assistant for a lawyer and I know that I will get busy so yeah. If the slots are full when you come in, don't get pissy and harass me to open another. Just wait until I open them again.

Slots

Precious Feeder

User Image

This is where I will put all of my completed orders unless it is specified to me that I should pm stories or character sheets. Make sure you check this even if I do quote you. There are times where Gaia can be a giant douche and eat posts.

Precious Feeder

User Image

Art that I receive will get their spotlight here along with the artists name unless I am requested to leave their name out. To the artists who give me arts, OMFG THANK YOU.

Precious Feeder

User Image

So obviously I like to give credit where it is due. Below are the names of those who played a part in making this threads front page look awesome.

ME - set up and layout
Monochrome Kings - graphics

Precious Feeder

User Image

Here you will find links to other quest threads. If you want to affiliate, quote me and I'll add you here but be sure to add my banner too.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/quest-for-stuff-i-want-true-story-bro/t.82514523_1][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/Foresaken_Black_Tears/Quest%20Thread/overkillbutton.png[/IMG][/url]

Small
User Image

Medium
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Large
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Extra Large
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Precious Feeder

User Image

This right here is a list of people who have done something dumb enough to be placed in the obituaries. If you find your name here GTFO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff