Who hates winter/snow?!

Aye! 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Nay! 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
What's snow? 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 265 266 267 > >> >>> »|

Bashful Lover

User Image

Hidden in the deep wooded area is a small, bustling are known as TANIFIER.
                                          A small, mythical area that carters to the needs of helping citizen and all kinds
                                          get the valuables that they so desire. It's here that we come across a human that
                                          wishes to be a fairy. In order to do that, she has to gather things with that help
                                          of TANIFIER that will transform her from the dull, plain human to the beautiful
                                          golden fairy.

xUser Image

I am back from a semi absent from the questing forum. I just took a little break,
                                          and I am not back with another dream and a short, adorable passage to go with
                                          it. Its those lazy months when everything slows down and you only have one
                                          online class that leaves a lot of open time for other things, and I thought that
                                          question would help keep my occupied, and also help in giving my avatar a much
                                          needed make over.

Anyway, thank you for reading this, and I hope you found a place to talk. Now I
                                          shall let you go so you can read the rest of the thread, and hopefully stick around.

coding done by me.
                                                  graphics done by Exotic Kitty
                                                  please do not steal

seriously though, don't. she's a trained ninja kitty,
                                                  and she will round house kick you if you even
                                                  attempt it.not to mention that you would make
                                                  me pretty upset.

a n n o u n c e m e n t

.₂₂.₁₄ »
                                                    Oh my god. The most amazing thing happened today. The most generous and absolutely
                                                    beautiful angel gave me Peter Pan, White Swan, Sundae Sweets, Nartian Rock AND one of
                                                    The Sandman. I am seriously at a lost for words, and in complete awe with her. I don't know
                                                    how many thanks will be enough before she understand how entirely grateful to her for what
                                                    she gave me.

₀₂.₁₈.₁₄ »
                                                    I'M BACK BITCHES~ Did you miss me? Good, because I have a new avatar and its a
                                                    killer. And when I say that, I mean in style and price. Seriously, its gonna be the death
                                                    of me.

Bashful Lover

User Image

helpful tips to follow
                                            xxx₀₁ » Do not quote any of the first posts: Enough said
                                            xxx₀₂ » Follow the TOS: If you don’t already know this, kindly remove yourself from this thread.
                                            xxx₀₃ » Keep things PG-13: I don’t care about vulgar language (sometimes) just don’t take it out of control.
                                            xxx₀₄ » Read everything first before you pass judgment: But really, I don't want negativity in my thread.
                                            xxx₀₅ » No Excessive Chat speak: I don’t want to take six minutes to figure out the code your typing in.
                                            xxx₀₆ » Don’t stretch the page: If you do, edit your post to correct it.
                                            xxx₀₇ » Bumping is allowed: Only when no one is here to talk to you.
                                            xxx₀₈ » Don't give me a '</3': If you must, please tell me what I can do to improve on that thing that you don't like.
                                            xxx₀₉ » Affiliates, seriously. I have a place for them.: With that said, I would very much appreciate if you
                                            xxx₀₉ » did not post your quest in my thread. A banner is okay, but telling me what you want is not.
                                            xxx₁₀ » Stay and chat with me for a while! It gets lonely here just bumping by myself. ;w;

xxxxx * »new rule.

Bashful Lover

User Image

just a little bit of facts about me

xxx₀₁ » I have many different nicknames on gaia. I have collect
                                                xxx₀₁ » a few that I will answer to: Ana, 'naners, and Queen.
                                                xxx₀₂ » I have many pets. It's fun to have someone to
                                                xxx₀₂ » befriend, and I have a bunch of them to do that with. Hell yeah, man's best friend!
                                                xxx₀₃ » I like to think of it as a mild interest in a show, but others would call it obsession.
                                                xxx₀₃ » Call it what you will, but I am addicted to Merlin, Sherlock, Teen Wolf, and Doctor Who.
                                                xxx₀₄ » I do enjoy role playing, if you haven't noticed. If I am not around here, I am
                                                xxx₀₄ » usually off doing that
                                                xxx₀₅ » I love the Korea, British and Scottish things. All for different reasons.
                                                xxx₀₅ » I love Korea for their music. It's like a drug to me. I love Britain for their shows.
                                                xxx₀₅ » Always managing to keep your attention and usually lead you to forgot that you
                                                xxx₀₅ » were supposed to do something. And I love Scottish Accent. I just do. They come
                                                xxx₀₅ » in first in a list of many. The next being Irish and then British.
                                                xxx₀₆ » I absolutely adore reading. Like, if I am not cleaning or watching my many shows,
                                                xxx₀₆ » I am found with a book. Though, who doesn't love the feeling of getting lost in a good
                                                xxx₀₆ » book? I just love the feeling when you lose yourself in a book and you actually feel
                                                xxx₀₆ » like you are in it.
                                                xxx₀₇ » I have this horrible addiction to Dr. Pepper. I actually stopped drinking caffeine, go me~
                                                xxx₀₇ » I also enjoy lemonade on a nice hot day.
                                                xxx₀₈ » I want to travel. I would like to travel. One day maybe. Who knows? I bet, though,
                                                xxx₀₈ » you already know where I would like to go.
                                                xxx₀₉ » I think I am going to wrap this up before I have my whole life posted here,

Bashful Lover

User Image

the legend of tanifer:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrently being quested:

xxx☐ - Questing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|User Image

xxx☑ - Boughtxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx| 5oo,ooo g / LMP
                                            xxx - Donated xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQuesting for (a): The Sandman

» Upcoming Quest

User Image User Image User Image

» Completed Quest

Bashful Lover

User Image

d o n a t o r s
                                            xx A Chemical Love»
                                                  2 million gold and Red Sorcerer! Thank you so much Chem! (~ * A*)~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
                                            xx iiBreesus»
                                                  500,000G! Thank you so much! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ALSO! She donated Peter Pan, White
                                                  Swan, Sundae Sweets, Nartian Rock AND one of The Sandman. This girl...is an
                                                  absolute angel. Seriously, thank you so much sweetheart. So so SO much. Still
                                                  speechless. God. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
                                            xx username»
                                                  donation
                                            xx username»
                                                  donation

Bashful Lover

User Image

xxw h i t e l i s t

exotic kitty»
                                                Sometimes people just surprise me. Kitty is one of those people. We have known each
                                                other for such a short time, but sometimes if feels longer. So when I got this message from her
                                                I was all surprised and then all happy. <3 Thank you, Kitty, for being such an awesome friend!
                                            tubercular skies»
                                                On gaia, I have a selected few of friends. You know those kind that stick with you and
                                                you talk reason to for hours. Skies, she is one of them. We really haven't know each other that
                                                long, but I am glad to call her my friend. <3

xxb l a c k l i s t
                                            xx username»
                                                  donation
                                            xx username»
                                                  donation
                                            xx username»

Bashful Lover

User Image

xxxxxx » Please behave. I don't want you to get angry because you didn't win it.
                                            xxxxxx » There will be other games and other chances.
                                            xxxxxx » If you do win, please PM me with the page numbers and we shall start the trade.
                                            xxxxxx » If you already won a game, please wait at least one more round before trying to win again.
                                            xxxxxx » Have fun!

the first morning dream
                                            xxx the first person to post on the following pages will earn the gold that corresponds to that page number.
                                            xxxxxxxxx PAGE 250 » 20k
                                            xxxxxxxxx PAGE 300 » 45k
                                            xxxxxxxxx PAGE 350 » 30k
                                            xxxxxxxxx PAGE 400 » 35k
                                            xxx If I am the first to post on the page, the winnings for that page will be added to the amount of the next page.

the knowledgeable oak
                                            xxxEasy game. Just answer the questions.
                                            xxxFrom time to time, I will post random questions in the thread.
                                            xxxBe the first to quote it with the correct answer and win 1k.

willow bumps
                                            xxxEasy game. First to bump the amount need with get the
                                            xxxgold that goes with it
                                            xxxxxxxxx 100 BUMPS » 2K
                                            xxxxxxxxx 200 BUMPS » 3K
                                            xxxxxxxxx 300 BUMPS » 4K
                                            xxxxxxxxx 400 BUMPS » 5K

xxxPlease number your bumps. I will ask you to sent me a message
                                            xxxwith the page number so I can make sure.
                                            xxxOnce you have made it to one of the numbers, you must back
                                            xxxtrack to the beginning if you want the next amount.

Bashful Lover

User Image

PM me or post in the thread if you want to be affiliates.
                                            xxxxI prefer 200 by 40 or 88 by 31

xxxxIF YOU HAD A BANNER HERE PREVIOUSLY AND IT IS GONE, PLEASE RESEND IT!

xxxUser Image
                                            made by Exotic Kitty
                                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.79732277/][img]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h321/baarbiieegiirl/QUEST THREAD REMAKE/tanifier88x31_zpsc1f1e094.png~original[/img][/url]

xxxUser Image
                                            made by Exotic Kitty
                                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.79732277/][img]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h321/baarbiieegiirl/QUEST THREAD REMAKE/tanifier200x40_zpsb3e1381b.png~original[/img][/url]

Other threads worth checking out.

88 x 31

200 x 40
                                                  User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Links

Bashful Lover

User Image

for those moments you need a little push
                                              xxx Okay, so I kind of noticed something while I was looking through the threads in the quest forum.
                                              xxx Well, actually, no. I didn't noticed something about that, but about myself. I NEVER KNOW
                                              xxx WHAT TO SAY TO PEOPLE, AND THEN KEEP THEM INTERESTED! Have you ever noticed
                                              xxx that? You post in the thread, and there's a moment of talking, but it slowly starts to frizzle out
                                              xxx until you have no idea what to talk about. Yeah, I hate that. So, I am hoping to stop it.

xxx Below, I am going to list a few questions/topics that you can talk about if you every happen to
                                              xxx stumble into my thread. I just hope it helps, because how cool would it be if we could become
                                              xxx friends? We could go have tea parties together! Anyway! The following list below should help!

xxxxxxxxx » Supernatural/Doctor Who/Merlin/Sherlock
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» We should talk about upset I am that they cancelled Merlin early, or
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» how Sherlock is taking forever to come out. Or how they are planning
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» to get a new doctor and take away matty~ D:
                                              xxxxxxxxx » Your favorite ice cream?
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» No, seriously. I want to know. So I can try to convert you to chocolate
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» chip...unless you are allergic. Then I will just leave you alone.
                                              xxxxxxxxx » Teen Wolf
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» This doesn't need a reason. It just can be here.
                                              xxxxxxxxx » Anything I talked about in my about me section.
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» If I love it, I want to talk about it. Do you have a favorite book? Tell me about it.
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Any pets? Show them to me. I love animals.

Bashful Lover

User Image

the art section
                                              xxxxFor any art I receive, I shall place it here!

all of these were drawn by the lovely ryu-chan~ ♥♥♥

Bashful Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces