Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image

Welcome to Radio Havok art thread!

First off thanks everyone for helping out! heart

Thank you artist for this neon colorfull art and bringing back some old characters! heart

Finni
On page 4, on Finni's post

Zimmay
Hazmats Peter

Pyawakit
Kaede & Mizuki

Lohkay
Butterfly

Header

Reirei
Aiden
Czar

Shavostars
Hana, Deinony, & Victory Images

User Image

Rig pets if you want to use them heart

User Image

User Image

Start

User Image

In this alternate universe the world is coming to what seems to be the end! So survivors have gathered into two factions: The New Waves and The Hazmats. The New Waves follow a creed of hope, working to restore the world to its former beauty, while The Hazmats embrace the reckless freedom of complete anarchy! What side do you choose? ORDER OR CHAOS? See if you can convince the recruiters to let you join the faction of choice.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Your recruiter is feisty Hana! She may seem sweet as a rose, but trust me, you better impress her or she’ll become a huge thorn in your side.

User Image

“You know not everything out there is friendly these days. Even the plants are man eaters! What's the worst man eating plant out there?”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Your recruiter is the permanent lost boy, Peter Pan. If you want to have any hope of joining The Hazmats, you’ll have to sink your hooks in deep!
User Image

“Alright kid, simple question. What's your happy thought?”

User Image

User Image

“I am burdened with visions of both life and death. Tell me, if you knew the world were to perish tomorrow how would you live today?”

User Image

Your recruiter is the young rebel Takkun! If you impress him maybe he can show you ‘round the roundabout.

User Image

“Any self respecting bloke or sheila that wants to join the Hazmats needs to know their way around the wilderness, or what's left of it. So pop quiz, mate: if a radioactive grunny bit ya, what plant would you need to wrangle up to heal the wound?”

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

RIGHT ON! You’ve really impressed your recruiter! Looks like you’re just hazardous enough to hang with the Hazmats! Now lets rock!

User Image

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
New waves!

User Image

Your recruiter is the wise Crow. He hopes to find a new recruit that will help The New Waves soar into a better future.

User Image

“If there’s one thing I hate about this new world it would have to be all the terrible polution ruining all the beauty we used to take for granted. We should turn things around? Where should we start?”

User Image

Your recruiter is the creative and thoughtful hero Aiden. Aiden considers himself a force for good, but tends to march to the beat of his own drum. You’ll need some brilliant ideas to impress him.
User Image

“It’s true that this world is in need of order again, but a lot of my fellow New Wave members are stuck in the old ways. I’m looking for someone with some fresh ideas.”

User Image

Your recruiter is the sweet-hearted spirit Kaede. She refuses to leave this world behind until she knows her friends are left in good hands.

User Image

“Before I let you into the New Waves, I need to know that your voice will be in harmony with everyone else’s. How do you like to deal with others?”

User Image

Your recruiter is the lovable Deinony. Watch out tho, you not only have to impress her, you have to make sure her prehistoric friend Precious likes you too. Well, not just for a snack that is.
User Image

“To survive in this world we must take care of each other and our loved ones. My pet Precious is hungry. Got a snack for her?”

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

EXCELLENT! You’ve really impresses your recruiter! Looks like you’re just smooth enough to hang with The New Waves! Now lets roll!

User Image

Friendly Informer

Hey good luck! heart

Guess I'll be helping you as much as I can since the get what thread is already posted.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
JustDanceCP
Hey good luck! heart

Guess I'll be helping you as much as I can since the get what thread is already posted.

haha thanks smile

Love the look of this rig so far <3

If only my singles would sell now. gonk

Friendly Informer

Druddigon
JustDanceCP
Hey good luck! heart

haha thanks smile

Love the look of this rig so far <3

If only my singles would sell now. gonk

Yeah the singles aren't selling cause gaia forgot to remove the AC bundle -_-

I found some art on Winter Hue's thread but having trouble uploading it gonk

Smol Waffles

I have the art and text for the Bundle I opened in my journal. You can just right click to copy the location for the pictures.

Friendly Informer

Druddigon

I got the 1st image you see! heart

User Image
In this alternate universe the world is coming to what seems to be the end! So survivors have gathered into two factions: The New Waves and The Hazmats. The New Waves follow a creed of hope, working to restore the world to its former beauty, while The Hazmats embrace the reckless freedom of complete anarchy! What side do you choose? ORDER OR CHAOS? See if you can convince the recruiters to let you join the faction of choice.
User ImageUser Image

Friendly Informer

Decided to open just one to see what kind of rig this is

User ImageTakkun
User Image
Your recruiter is the young rebel Takkun! If you impress him maybe he can show you ‘round the roundabout.
User Image

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Thanks! -cracks fingers-

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Your recruiter is the wise Crow. He hopes to find a new recruit that will help The New Waves soar into a better future."

Friendly Informer

Druddigon
Thanks! -cracks fingers-

np i'll be posting the rest of the images for him

User Image Takkun
User Image
“Any self respecting bloke or sheila that wants to join the Hazmats needs to know their way around the wilderness, or what's left of it. So pop quiz, mate: if a radioactive grunny bit ya, what plant would you need to wrangle up to heal the wound?”

User ImageUser Image

pfftt I pressed the wrong button and completed the thing without getting the 2nd answer >_<

so here's the fail image too rofl

User ImageFail!
User Image
Ehhh, your recruiter didn't seem too impressed. Sounds like you might be a little too tame to rock out with The Hazmats. Better luck next time...
User Image

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
JustDanceCP
pfftt I pressed the wrong button and completed the thing without getting the 2nd answer >_<

There's only one answer to victory. You click persuade, pick an option, and from there it's either victory or fail. There's no next stages. biggrin

Friendly Informer

I Earth King Amaimon I
JustDanceCP

There's only one answer to victory. You click persuade, pick an option, and from there it's either victory or fail. There's no next stages. biggrin

I know I clicked the wrong answer >_<

I'm talking about out of the 3 answers you choose from, I didn't get the 2nd option.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
JustDanceCP
I know I clicked the wrong answer >_<

I'm talking about out of the 3 answers you choose from, I didn't get the 2nd option.

Huh, that's odd. D:

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I Earth King Amaimon I

"Your recruiter is the wise Crow. He hopes to find a new recruit that will help The New Waves soar into a better future."

Let me guess: you went bonkers when you learn he was a returnee, didn't you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff