Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

You have until the end of September. Maybe go to an internet cafe?

Handsome Bibliophile

*shyly pokes in*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Kaname! 8D Hi!

Handsome Bibliophile

Handsome Bibliophile

*rubs chin* I think, I'm gonna enter for this kitty boy.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Yay!!! 8V More entries! MOAR!!

Handsome Bibliophile

*squishes thread* heart

Handsome Bibliophile

COOL FOR CATS

Name: Brett
Personality: A guy who knows what he wants to play, but knows that for now he'll have to stick to some common ground styles. Likes to play Hopless romantic songs in what he thinks is ironic but he's really like that.
Showstopper:I want to break free
Stageshow: It begins quietly, and dark, with a light gradually focusing on the center of the stage, where he is revealed in a odd leotard. He prances around the stage, acting intimate but distant toward each of his group members, as they in turn lightly caress or ignore him. He makes a few gyrating motions at the audience, eventually concluding the song by running back and sliding forward on the stage, as fireworks and lights burst behind him.
Significance: That he hates the seeming stagnance of his life and career and wants his big break, but is disappointed it has yet to happen.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Nice song. biggrin

Hatted Fatcat

-Enters- emotion_dowant

COOL FOR CATS

Name: Briar South
Personality: Briar's a whimsical sort of singer who enjoys pleasing both the crowd and himself. He likes to make them smile and laugh, while making them think about just how he got so much talent and good looks. But while the world listens to his rhythms and vibes, the lyrics tend to fade into the background, and his true self is never seen for what it is. Sure, the glitter may make him smile, but there's a few sour notes to this kitten's musical score. With fame comes glory, and with glory, well... There comes a lack of privacy. And Briar seems to always be looking for that one place where he doesn't have to sing his heart out in order to simply exist.
Showstopper:
Big Shot - Billy Joel
Stageshow: Briar's the type to race out onto the stage and let the music take him for a ride. The particular number sends waves of excitement through him, like electricity if you will, and has him tapping his foot and bounding around. However, he does like to do some small stunts if possible considering the many stage set ups he could face at his performances, and loves to end this song with a run to leg slide motion towards the crowd. An electrifying end to a super charged song!
Significance: "YOU HAD TO BE A BIG SHOT, DIDN'T YA?"

Briar holds a good amount of animosity towards those who think they're better than the rest or believe they deserve it all. He does NOT tolerate any form of this, espescially at his concerts. Did you cut in the ticket line? HELL NO, you, BACK OF THE LINE, everyone else waited their turn, unlike you! Oh, are you sooo upset about not getting picked to get on stage that you had to ruin the night for your friends? Maybe you should leave and come back when you're an ADULT.

Basically, this song is his way of speaking out against false entitlement and spoiled children. It's his way of saying, "This guy hates it when you think you own the world, keep quiet and he may not kick you out!", without actually saying it. His concerts are meant for fun and good times, and he doesn't want anyone to ruin that ideal.

Handsome Bibliophile

Thanks u vu

Pop, sorry, I'm not you tube savvy. I'll edit that monday

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Oh, Billy, you so sexy.

Friendly Shapeshifter

*loves on everyone* whee

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*happily dances about*

Unicorn

That link to Catty Noir had me paging though the Monster High wiki for over an hour.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff