Okay! <3 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
NO! 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
GoldGoldGoldGold<3 0.4 40.0% [ 14 ]
I can't, but I will help you bump! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Heart Seeker

xxxxUser Image

Welcome | Alice | White Rabbit | Announcements | Rules | Current Quests | Side Quests | Donators | Whitelist/Blacklist | Affiliates | Credits | Open |

Heart Seeker

User Image
User Image

ρℓєαѕє step right in, and make yourself at home. Here at ♠♥Chasing✱Wonderland♦♣, we enjoy all kinds of company! If you wish to donate, please make sure you send your donations to CWonderland Mule. We here at ♠♥Chasing✱Wonderland♦♣ understand fully if you cannot donate, but stick around, have fun, and bump. Trust us, you'll have a wonderful time!

єηנσу уσυя ѕтαу!

Welcome | Alice | White Rabbit | Announcements | Rules | Current Quests | Side Quests | Donators | Whitelist/Blacklist | Affiliates | Credits | Open |

Gracious Lover

User Image

xoxoxoxoxAlice
      Name: Poodle.
      Things I Love: Art, My Best Friend ((aka G U B E Girl)), Sweets, Alice in Wonderland, Super Girly Manga, A Very Potter Musical, Anime, House M.D., Asian Dramas, Berries and Cream Guy, Internet Memes, Speaking Japanese, Watching People Get Trolled, Strawberries, Penguins, Toe Socks, etc...
      Things I Like To Not Love: All Of BUNNY'S Guy Obsessions, People Who Steal Art, Jerk Faces, Haters, and Mayonnaise.
      Happily taken <3
      Anime Crush: Kyo Sohma
      Song I Am Currently Obsessing Over: Kiseki

Welcome | Alice |White Rabbit | Announcements | Rules | Current Quests | Side Quests | Donators | Whitelist/Blacklist | Affiliates | Credits | Open |

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image

xoxoxoxoWhite Rabbit
      Name: Natalie. Please call me Bunny!~
      Gender: Female ((Yes, yes I know I have a boy picture for the White Rabbit. I cross-play you guys ;|))
      Things I Love: Matthew Gray Gubler, Acting, My Best Friend ((aka MusicArtLifePoodle)), Alice in Wonderland, A Very Potter Musical, Princess Tutu, Princess Tutu: TAS, Criminal Minds, Berries and Cream Guy, Internet Memes, Sword Fighting, Cross-Playing, My Creeper, Trolling People, Strawberries, Wolves, Mismatched Socks... -insert the rest here-
      Things I Like To Not Love: Beans, Rabid Fangirls, Haters, Racists, and Guys Who Creep On Me Other Than My Creeper.
      Taken and loving it~
      Anime Crush: Izaya Orihara, because he takes trolling to a whole new level.
      Song I Am Currently Obsessing Over: Somebody That I Used to Know

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image

xoxoxoxoxAnnouncements
      Nov.30.2011.Quest Thread is Officially Open
      Dec.01.2011.Button Contest is Open, Details Found Here

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image

Please follow the following rules, unless you would like to be blacklisted from the thread. Blacklisted Gaians who continue to post will be reported for harassment. Keep in mind that new rules will be added when the situation arises.

Please follow the Gaia TOS & Rules.
      Keep all comments PG-13 and keep in mind that Gaian's not only come in all shapes and sizes, but ages as well.
      Do not quote any of the first page posts.
      Do not beg. This is a quest thread, not a charity thread.
      Do not advertise your own quest/charity thread in the forum. If you wish to link your shop, please go read the 'Affiliates' post.

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxAlice's Current Quest
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Total Value: 9,703,889 Gold

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
      xoxoxWhite Rabbit's Current Questxoxo
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxo
        Total Value: 5,981,036 Goldxoxo

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagexoxo

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxAlice's Side Quests
        Alice's Ridiculous Quest Of A Million Gaia Gold.User Image
        Hello! Alice aka Poodle here. c: So when I started gaia I had a dream to be able to afford Fairy Wings. Of course back then 40k seemed like the most impossible thing in the world. Well over the years I have grown, and so have my dreams. I now have a dream of being a millionaire here on Gaia.

14,196/1,000,000

xoxoxWhite Rabbit's Side Questsxoxo
      White Rabbit's Quest For Her Working Mule.User Image
      Hey guys, White Rabbit here!~ I need to make my Work Mule((AwkwardBunny)) look cute, so please donate items or gold for one of the following outfits: x x x Thank you in advance! If you have an idea for AwkwardBunny's image please PM me and let me know, who knows you might get a prize if I like it!

White Rabbit's Quest For A Super Pink School Girl Outfit.User Image
      Hello all!~ White Rabbit here again and I want a Gaian that is super pink! My favorite color is pink ((judge all you want that won't make a difference)) and I absolutely love school girls!~ ;] Here is my SuperSweetCottanCandyPinkAvi: x

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image
    Here is a list of the Gaians that are generous enough to donate to some part of ♠♥Chasing✱Wonderland♦♣. Thank you all so much, and remember, if you wish to remain anonymous please let us know ahead of time. Also, please send all of your donations to our mule account CWonderland Mule.

elementalWITHIN.Tipping Posts
      chelsea-chee.10,000 User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image

xoxoxoxo Whitelist
        elementalWITHIN.For Being An Awesome Regular And Helping Bump
        Mika_Len.For Giving Out Her Beautiful Art And Being Equally As Awesome
        xoxoxoxo Blacklistxoxox
          Username.Reason for Blacklist

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image

Please P.M. G U B E Girl if you wish to Link Us. If there is any broken links, or nonactive threads, I will unlink you. Please send a 200x40 button only. If you do not have a banner that size then send a url link to shop.

♠♥ Links In: ♦♣
      User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/chasing-wonderland-joint-quest/t.76050011/][IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/SupernaturalLover94/2crx9c2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/chasing-wonderland-joint-quest/t.76050011/][IMG]http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab20/vintage_fairytale/wonderlink.png[/IMG][/url]

♠♥ Links out:♦♣

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Into Wonderland ~ A Charity

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image
      Quest Thread By G U B E Girl & MusicArtLifePoodle
      Pictures From zerochan.com and weheartit.com
      Thread Layout and Coding From R O Y A L G A R D E N P A R T Y
      Picture Editing By sycophantic courtier
      Color Scheme Made By G U B E Girl at colourlovers.com
      First Button Made By tiramisuu

User Image

Heart Seeker

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff